Forums

Topic: Your thoughts on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Knux

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

KH1 was fun... until I tried collecting items to forge the Ultima Keyblade (<- is that right?).

Yes it is. I hear about it,but I have never bothered with it. But after I complete Re:CoM,I might give KHI and KHII another go just to beat all the optional bosses and collect all Ultima Keyblade items.
Does Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days have online multiplayer? Just curious.

no it doesn't have online support

Oh well,I'm more then likely to complete the single player mode before I even mess with the multiplayer mode anyway.
Did you know there are unlockable multiplayer characters?

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

KH1 was fun... until I tried collecting items to forge the Ultima Keyblade (<- is that right?).

Yes it is. I hear about it,but I have never bothered with it. But after I complete Re:CoM,I might give KHI and KHII another go just to beat all the optional bosses and collect all Ultima Keyblade items.

Oh well,I'm more then likely to complete the single player mode before I even mess with the multiplayer mode anyway.

yes, there are 3

...want me to spoil it for ya?

Knux

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

yes, there are 3

LOL,no I already know.
Oh,and there are actually 6 secret multiplayer characters.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

yes, there are 3

LOL,no I already know.
Oh,and there are actually 5 secret multiplayer characters.

orly? i watch the original japanese official page and the only one i know about from there are (SPOILERS!!!!) Donald, Goofy, and Xion

who r the other 2? (sora i presume?)

Edited on by irken004

Knux

They are Sora,Mickey Mouse,and Riku! They are actually 6 secret multiplayer characters.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Knux

I also forgot to tell you guys that Riku is unlockable as a multiplayer character too!

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I also forgot to tell you guys that Riku is unlockable as a multiplayer character too!

hmm not a big fan of riku (except for in Re: Chain of Memories!)

those characters aren't on the official site though, strangely....

Knux

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

You made it that far into Re;CoM!? Congratulations! I'm stuck in Sora's story at the first battle with Vexen. He is a pain in the @@@&&&&!!! I'm just going to level up until I beat him,I'm currently at level 39. Any advice?

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

You made it that far into Re;CoM!? Congratulations! I'm stuck in Sora's story at the first battle with Vexen. He is a pain in the @@@&&&&!!! I'm just going to level up until I beat him,I'm currently at level 39. Any advice?

one word: Sleights

I set my deck up so i could use a constant stream of sleights against bosses and enemies (i forgot how i set it up but i'll get back to u about that)

and yes, i beat KH1, KH2, and Re: CoM with unlocked Ultima Keyblades in KH1 & KH2

Knux

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I set my deck up so i could use a constant stream of sleights against bosses and enemies (i forgot how i set it up but i'll get back to u about that)

and yes, i beat KH1, KH2, and Re: CoM with unlocked Ultima Keyblades in KH1 & KH2

Yeah,I did a bunch of sleights and fire cards [since Vexen that little @@&&& is weak to fire]. But,the main problem is I keep running out of cards! Also,congratulations on obtaing the Ultimina Weapon! I need to do get that special weapon after I complete KH:Re:CoM. Yeah,if you want to give me any more advice on Vexen or any of the other bosses,just send me an email. I'll send you one when I managed to beat Vexen.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yeah,I did a bunch of sleights and fire cards [since Vexen that little @@&&& is weak to fire]. But,the main problem is I keep running out of cards! Also,congratulations on obtaing the Ultimina Weapons! I need to do get that special weapon after I complete KH:Re:CoM. Yeah,if you want to give me any more advice on Vexen or any of the other bossesd,just send me an email. I'll send you one when I managed to beat Vexen.

hang on, i found the walkthrough (yes, i needed a walkthrough at this part of the game too) and it has a section where u can specialize ur deck for bosses

here it is: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/954016/55170

just follow the instructions as closely as u can (if not, substitute cards for what u think is best)

and i hate magic cards.... i only used keyblade, elixir, and mega-potion cards

Knux

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yeah,I did a bunch of sleights and fire cards [since Vexen that little @@&&& is weak to fire]. But,the main problem is I keep running out of cards! Also,congratulations on obtaing the Ultimina Weapons! I need to do get that special weapon after I complete KH:Re:CoM. Yeah,if you want to give me any more advice on Vexen or any of the other bossesd,just send me an email. I'll send you one when I managed to beat Vexen.

hang on, i found the walkthrough (yes, i needed a walkthrough at this part of the game too) and it has a section where u can specialize ur deck for bosses

just follow the instructions as closely as u can (if not, substitute cards for what u think is best)

Thanks,I will send an email to you when I beat Vexen.

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Thanks,I will send an email to you when I beat Vexen.

ur welcome! good luck!

o & u wanna trade Friend Codes?

Knux

Yes,go ahead and add my codes and I will add yours when I get home tonight.
Oh,and is Onslaught and Bomberman Blast good? Because I might buy those 2 games soon.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Yes,go ahead and add my codes and I will add yours when I get home tonight.
Oh,and is Onslaught and Bomberman Blast good? Because I might buy those 2 games soon.

sure thing! i'm not too fond of bomberman blast but the online is pretty good

send me a wii message 2mmorrow if u want to play 2mmorrow

naut

I'll definetly buy it. I'm a big fan of the series. It'll be awesome to delve into Roxas's past.

naut

Nintendo Network ID: NintndoNaut | Twitter:

irken004

Odnetnin wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:
irken004 wrote:
SuperSonic1990 wrote:
irken004 wrote:
SuperSonic1990 wrote:
irken004 wrote:
SuperSonic1990 wrote that irken004 wrote...

lol srry about that

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.