Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 879

SSBbrawler08

Anybody here EV train their pokemon? If so, can you help me EV train my lileep. I'm trying to EV train its DEF and SP. DEF stats, but it's only getting 1s and 2s when it levels up...I'm lost...

Edited on by SSBbrawler08

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

SSBbrawler08

Heh, well, not really, I learned about EVs when lileep was lvl. 8, so not really...
I was just wondering if you guys had any tips or could tell me why I only get 1s and 2s for my DEF and SP. DEF stats even though I battle tons of Corsolas. (FYI - my lileep is holding the Macho Brace)

Sneaker13

I got a shiny unknown, but what does shiny do? Other then a color swap of course.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Percentful

lockd wrote:

My egg hatched to..... SHINY!! RALTS!!! IT'S BLUE!!!! OHMIGOD!!!
This is my 1st ever shiny Pokemon, it's beutiful, and it's male to! SHINY GALLADE HERE I COME

What are it's ivs? How are you going to EV it? Lucky you!
I used to have a shiny evd gallade with a max attack stat. It was nice, but then I sold platinum
And, ironically, my Regice has 31 ivs in speed. How useful. /sarcasm
@sneaker other than the color change, nothing.

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Percentful

Oh, I am happy, though, because I finished EVing my sceptile.

Just let it happen.

SSBbrawler08

I just figured out how to EV train, its finally working. I got my lileep's DEF stat to raise by 15! Ehehe, awesome!!!

zezhyrule

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

You have to know which pokemon give which EVs, so look at the links on the bottom of the page. It's also best to start with 0 EVs (that means no battles), or you could lower it's EVs using the berries listed on the link. Make sure to start out with an EV spread so you know how many EVs you're going to give each pokemon(like it would be good to give a Jolteon lots of Speed EVs), and also make sure to count them. I use a calculator. Each pokemon gives out a different amount of EVs, which is also found on those links on the bottom of the page. Pokerus doubles EVs, and so does the Macho Brace. Read the entire page, twice if you have to.

Also, it's good to have natures to your advantage: http://www.psypokes.com/lab/natures.php (i.e. Timid[+Spd -Atk] for Jolteon because it is fast, and it has better Sp Attack than Attack, so you probably wouldn't use Physical atks)

Edit: I didn't even know what "EV training" was about a month or two ago, so I think you can handle it.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

LordJumpMad

EV Traing is alot of Work, but you will be happy, if it cames out Right.

I got a Shiny Budew from a Friend, (cuz he hate Grass Type Pokemon), I EV Train to the Max, and It has a Speed of 389, and Sp.At of 380.
I never had Grass Type pokemon on my team, but its can take down Mewtwo in one hit,
And Roserade looks pretty cool, but I still like My Dragonite better,

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Percentful

Just so you know, EV training is easy. VERY easy. As soon as you learn how to do it, it becomes a breeze. Yesterday, I evd my grovyle in exactly 20 minutes. That's how fast it is once you get it.

Just let it happen.

LordJumpMad

How did every one know I was new here? lol
anyway Thank.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Toon_Link

While I welcome JumpMad to Nintendolife, I also have an announcement.
I have discovered that if you hit the PokeWalker up against your leg (Or really any part of your body.) about 2 times per second, you can get up tons of steps and watts in no time. Seriously, I got like over 300 watts and a little over 8,000 steps doing this.

Toon_Link

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.