Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 879

RandomWiiPlayer

I can't find this GD tower.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Raylax

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

I can't find this GD tower.

It's on Route 47.

Bulbapedia wrote:

Another relation to Hoenn lies further west along the lower path, accessible only with HM08 (Rock Climb): Hidden Tower, the whereabouts of Kyogre (in HeartGold), Groudon (in SoulSilver), or Rayquaza (if both are captured and shown to Professor Oak).

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Route_47 This might help.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

RandomWiiPlayer

Don't you just hate it when you trade a valid Pokemon on the GTS, and you get a hacked Pokemon in return? I traded my Politoad for a Forretress, except the Forretress was obtained through hacking.

The Game.

Blue_Cat

@RandomWiiPlayer
That's why I really don't like the GTS; you never know where those pokemon have been (Wash your hands before eating, children). I usually only Use the GTS to get a pokemon I can't obtain otherwise, like starters.

In other news, I've finally gotten TM13 (Ice Beam) from the Game Corner, which is the last thing I was trying to get before challenging the Elite 4 (I've heard you want to avoid facing Lance without an Ice attack)! Wish me luck.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

almostnacho

I am at Red ftw. I didn't talk to him at all, though. He is way too tough for me to take right now.

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

turtlelink

On the road to Viridian City! Actually, i'm on the way to Victory Road.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Eel

still training, wont even try to reach Red or the second elite four until 100% of my team is lvl 60 (that doesnt counts the HM slave, of course)....

... this is gonna take some time, go giratiny, just another 30 levels!
Damn, that little bugger is just so cute to be the lord of distortion!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

UNC5052

I'm in Ecruteak, just caught the red gyarados. My team is lvl 32 qualiva, lvl 30 red gyarados, level 24 flaafy, level 24 weepinbell, lvl 21 pidgeotto, and lvl 6 geodude.

PSN- UNC5052

Rensch

I'm at Saffron City Gym. I still need to beat a few trainers and then take on Sabrina's Psychic-type Pokémon.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

RandomWiiPlayer

Must train my Magmortar. It makes eggs hatch faster, so I might as well train it so it has a use other than that. But it is only level 30, and I need to evolve other Pokemon, like Pupitar and Dragonaire.

The Game.

SpentAllMyTokens

It has officially been over two weeks since Playasia has supposedly shipped my Pokemon SS.

It ships from HK; I live in Nanjing. That is approx. 24 hours by train or 2.5 hours by air (supposedly it was shipped airmail). I have gotten things sent all the way from the US in that amount of time. Customs can be slow but shouldn't take this long. Grrrrrrr...

Get what you pay for I guess (free shipping). I hope it comes by tomorrow. I have a fair amount of plane/train/bus rides this next week and a half for spring break.

Edited on by SpentAllMyTokens

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

almostnacho

abgar wrote:

or the second elite four

There is only one.
/facepalm

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

Eel

almostnacho wrote:

abgar wrote:

or the second elite four

There is only one.
/facepalm

theres actually two, the one you face first with their sucky levels, and the one get to fight after that, which is much stronger.
/doublefacepalm

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/elitefour.shtml
serebii lies, though.
I havent beated red, and i have the elite four 2 already.
/triplefacepalm

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Toon_Link

Yeah, I think you get the E4 2 after you beat Blue.

Toon_Link

Blue_Cat

I beat the Elite 4 after 60 hours . . . and 1 minute

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

Blue_Cat

lockd wrote:

I have a Groudon migrated from Ruby and I already caught Kyogre, but Prof. Oak won't give me the Jade Orb to catch Rayquaza. Do you need a Groudon from SoulSilver? Thanks .

Yes, you need a SS Groudon to get Rayquaza.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

Toon_Link

Professor Oak said that Groudon will not reveal itself to one that has a golden heart but to one with a shining-silver soul. (Maybe he said spirit but I can't remember.) Man he's DEEP.

Toon_Link

SSBBking

Does anyone know if you can go to any other reigon other than kanto and johto.

Super smash bors brawl:2363-7904-8744
wii number:4791-2011-5359-6991
mario kart wii:3137-8486-4669
pokemon soul silver:0131-4260-2211

JayArr

Don't forget to get your Mystery Gift from Nintendo WiFi today. You unlock Yellow Forest route on your PokeWalker. Then you can catch Pikachu's with Surf.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Sneaker13

Still don't have it, it got lost in the post, and then they take a whole freaking week to come to the conclusion that they give me my money back. Pff. Thankfully I have ordered Soul Silver at another store which have promised my to deliver it tomorrow. Just in time for the Easter Holiday.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.