Forums

Topic: Shantae Help

Posts 101 to 110 of 110

Natie31

Sylverstone wrote:

Darn it..... Where's the mermaid transformation?

Try lookin it up on youtube, i forgot where.

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

Natie31

Beat the game, but the bottom part of the map is not open. How to open that part?

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

jdarrell

The greyed out parts are caves. I believe the question marks are the monkey dash and elephant stomp.

@Sylverstone Get the four keys in dungeon 3 first. See post 103 for video.

jdarrell

RoyalBlur

I'm plain stuck. Can't find the lower skull to unlock the skull door in 3rd dungeon with. Also there r fish stones in water blocking my way to treasure chest and I don't know where to find mermaid bubble.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

Never mind guys! I made it the secret chamber and defeated that strange mimic impersonator.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

aguy3

Hey guys Im new here, I was looking how good these game looks, I will go to WalMart to buy a 2000 points cards, wich other 800 points game do you recommend me? Is zenonia good? Or maybe better something like Asphalt 4?

aguy3

zezhyrule

aguy3 wrote:

Hey guys Im new here, I was looking how good these game looks, I will go to WalMart to buy a 2000 points cards, wich other 800 points game do you recommend me? Is zenonia good? Or maybe better something like Asphalt 4?

I would not recommend Asphalt 4, the worst game I bought from the service. Here is a recommendation thread for DSiWare if you want some advice on DSiWare games to get. I'd say X Scape, or PiCTOBiTS.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

aguy3

Oh, X-scape, sounds interesting...

aguy3

CrimsonFire

I need to get the latte to the boat house.How do i get there. I know where it is but i don,t know how to get there. there is a huge gap in between and i cannot jump over.I can't teleport there either because the guy where the boat house is is asleep. SO PLEASE HELP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.