Forums

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,311

bonesy91

So I just picked this game up today at my local Video game store. Now the only Pokemon game I've ever played was Fire red when it first came out, so it's nice to play another game in the series after so many years.

So far, I'm liking it. (and it's a nice distraction to kill time before Kid Icarus comes out )

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Joeynator3000

Ok, stopped using this other site...and this the only other place to ask for Pokemon help. Anyhoo, who has a Natu? Doesn't matter what nature or whatever, just need it female...er wait, was it male? (getting an egg move off of it)

Also, in case the GTS doesn't give it to me at some point, I'm also hunting for a Shroomish.
EDIT: Screw the GTS...so, yeah...Natu with Me First and some Shroomish, lol
Sheesh, the GTS is horrid when looking at random common Pokemon. :/
How am I supposed to get a Reshiram that's below level 10 without hacking? WTF?

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

.......Ugh, forget it...I'm going to end up not playing the game tomorrow when Kid Icarus comes out anyways. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

bonesy91

Well I've gotten to the 4th gym... and the gym leader is a pain! Elesa or whatever her name is D:

Finally got my Roggenrola evolved but even that is not helping since she keeps switching her pokemon every 30 seconds... guess I gotta go and grind some more. >.>

So far that is the only thing I dislike about this game. The grinding becomes hard when you already out rank every pokemon you can have a battle with.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

RabidPikachu

i have managed to get data on over 480 pokemon without ever transfering pokemon from the old games and without hacking. i even have a latias and a zoroark. i was wondering if someone will put a latios in gts and ask for a level 100 zoroark. i will trade my prized shiny zoroark for a plain latios. dont forget to list female as the gender.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

photofool83

Is anyone willing to trade their Victini for my Target exclusive Lucario with bullet punch? Actually, I wouldn't mind just trading and trading back for something. I just want Victini in my pokedex. Thanks.

Some of my favorite games:
Ghost Trick, StarFox 64, WarioLand: Shake It, Kid Icarus, The Legendary Starfy, Endless Ocean: Blue World, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokemon Snap, Diamond Trust of London, Gyromite, Katamari Damacy, EarthBound, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(PS3).

photofool83

I would love to have an Oshawott, as well. Anyone willing to help me with this would be awesome.

Ghost Trick, StarFox 64, WarioLand: Shake It, Kid Icarus, The Legendary Starfy, Endless Ocean: Blue World, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokemon Snap, Diamond Trust of London, Gyromite, Katamari Damacy, EarthBound, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(PS3).

photofool83

This is the last one, Turtwig. So if anyone wants to trade any of those three, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Squirtodile

photofool83 wrote:

This is the last one, Turtwig. So if anyone wants to trade any of those three, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I have all starters, i can trade you any one!

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery

photofool83

So, I've been reading about cloned, japanese, and fake? pokemon. I am not trying to be snobby or picky but I realized I'm only interested in legitimate/real/obtained-normal-way pokemon. If the starters you have fall into that latter category then I would love to setup a trade. Let me know which pokemon you would be interested in.

Torchwood

It's been a while since anybody has posted in this thread, so excuse me for bumping the topic. I am interested in helping people further complete their Pokedex to gear up for the release of Black/White 2. I have every Pokemon available for me to breed, and I would be willing to give members of Nintendolife any Pokemon, legendaries aside. If anybody is interested, leave your friend code for me along with the Pokemon you want.(It can be any from all 5 generations except ones not obtainable through breeding.) I will post my FC if somebody is interested.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Retro_on_theGo

Sorry for the bump, but with B/W2 coming out soon I've gotten back into Black. I started EV training! that's right folks. I'm EV training for the first time now. I started with Zorua. Going for a fast special attacker. Seems a bit redundant considering my other Pokemon... We're off to a wonderful start. I'm thinking of EV training Mienshao next. Is it useful?

Xarses

i have over 120 Pokemon iv bred and ev trained is that a bit over zealous?

Xarses

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9093-3585 | Nintendo Network ID: Xarses

Electricmastro

Can someone tell me if I should restart Pokemon Black just to play it again, because I have a Level 100 Zekrom I got through an event.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Marakuto

I'm making new additions to my randomized team, so im transferring some egg move Pokemon now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

JunkosBoobies

how do you catch landorus?
i went to abundant shrine with tornadus and thundurus and went to his shrine,but it said "its a withered shrine" or something like that

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Is one of them originally owned by you? If it is and still not working i don't know why that happened in my black but not my white.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Nicholas3652

Does anybody want to give me their Pokémon Black/White PalPad number so we can trade and battle Pokémon together. If you do, I'll give you mine.

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5059-2022 - Notify me if added
If not added within 48 hours I will delete your Friend Card
Friend Safari (Bug): Beautifly, Paras, and Vivillon

zoroarkrules25

Sure, what pokemon do you need. Also what level are your pokemon since you also want to battle.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.