Forums

Topic: Update: Welcome to our new Moderators!

Posts 441 to 460 of 466

Shane904

andrew20 wrote:

Shane904 wrote:

Since i haven't really said hi at all already...
Hi

are you the new mod
welcome

I am one of the new moderators for NLife.

TeeJay wrote:

Whoa! It speaks!

Hi.

"It"
Just kidding haha. I've been around since 2009 as a member. You've probably seen me before and forgot about it since I have my Mii as a profile picture like a lot of people do

Shane904

Jaz007

@Caniswolfred I'm not sure I'd call 320 posts that active though. (No disrespect meant to Shane of course) Most active members have a few thousand posts at least, especially if they've been around for years.

Jaz007

MegaMari0

Cut him some slack

I bet each of his posts were so meaningful and thoughtful it oozed wisdom and insight that it blew all our minds.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Joeynator3000

Liez!!!

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MegaMari0

shrugs I tried shane

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

MsJubilee

What has this thread turned into?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Chaoz

midnafanboy wrote:

A random party half Sanya cat fight thread. The best thread.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

SheldonRandoms

midnafanboy wrote:

It turned into a Fred Re.......
Untitled

: Y Well, it's turned into something else I suppose and guess, IDK (also, congRATZ to the new mods, if I didn't rev that up yet ;3 )

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Joeynator3000

Chaoz wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Wut, I'm not fighting. o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MsJubilee

Sanya wrote:

Chaoz wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Wut, I'm not fighting. o.o

He's joking old sport

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CanisWolfred

Jaz007 wrote:

@Caniswolfred I'm not sure I'd call 320 posts that active though. (No disrespect meant to Shane of course) Most active members have a few thousand posts at least, especially if they've been around for years.

He also has a couple hundred comments. Just saying.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

He also has a couple hundred comments. Just saying.

Considering he's been here since 2009 it doesn't seem like that much. I've got more here and I've been for less time (Nov 2012 to be exact), and I've stopped reading and commenting on articles nearly much as I used to on this site too. (I do more of that on Pushsqaure now.)

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

Well, at the very least, I should've recognized him if we ever interacted more than once...which we haven't, but only because of where he posted, not how many times he posted (seriously, why are we talking about that?).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

CanisWolfred wrote:

Well, at the very least, I should've recognized him if we ever interacted more than once...which we haven't, but only because of where he posted, not how many times he posted (seriously, why are we talking about that?).

There was a discussion I was slightly late to about him being kind of weirdly inactive for a mod. (Only a day ago though, which isn't too late to bring something back up I would think)

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Punished_Boss_84

Shane904 wrote:

Since i haven't really said hi at all already...
Hi

Hi. Looks like the new crew is all here. Now the real party can begin.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

Geonjaha

As if being a silent moderator who removes spam and inappropriate content isn't possible? As long as they reply for moderation purposes it doesn't really matter. Not everyone needs to have their face all over the site.

You know what matters more than how much the community likes/knows you? How good you are at moderating.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Jazzer94

Geonjaha wrote:

As if being a silent moderator who removes spam and inappropriate content isn't possible? As long as they reply for moderation purposes it doesn't really matter. Not everyone needs to have their face all over the site.

You know what matters more than how much the community likes/knows you? How good you are at moderating.

Well said and agreed.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jaz007

Geonjaha wrote:

The concern isn't a popularity contest, it's wondering how much someone who probably wasn't on the forums and articles that much will before, will be now as a moderator.

Jaz007

Geonjaha

Jaz007 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

The concern isn't a popularity contest, it's wondering how much someone who probably wasn't on the forums and articles that much will before, will be now as a moderator.

If he ends up never being present, fair enough, but I think you underestimate the number of people who simply choose to read articles/threads and not participate themselves.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.