Forums

Topic: What amiibos do you currently have preordered? Does it even matter, it will probably get cancelled anyway.

Posts 61 to 72 of 72

MsJubilee

PKpunky wrote:

I'm really terrified the day Ness preorders go live.

Oh, and Megaman is currently on preorder.

Now that's an amiibo we know won't be restocked!

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

retropunky

midnafanboy wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

I'm really terrified the day Ness preorders go live.

Oh, and Megaman is currently on preorder.

Now that's an amiibo we know won't be restocked!

Tell me about it... I can already foresee these things selling as much as an Earthbound cart.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Sleepingmudkip

IM waiting for the Robin and lucina amiibos to be available for pre-order

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

TriforceCake

I ordered Sheik, heard it's pretty difficult to get one of those in the US, am I right? And also, would you guys still buy a Wii Fit Trainer or Marth if you guys saw one in the store? Because I've seen the Wii Fit but I'm not sure if I should get it though it's 20 bucks for it. Any advice or comment?

TriforceCake

NoUsernameHere

TriforceCake wrote:

I ordered Sheik, heard it's pretty difficult to get one of those in the US, am I right? And also, would you guys still buy a Wii Fit Trainer or Marth if you guys saw one in the store? Because I've seen the Wii Fit but I'm not sure if I should get it though it's 20 bucks for it. Any advice or comment?

Get it then sell it for more than it's worth on eBay.

Seriously though, I say get it if you want it yourself. Also, I would totally get a Marth if I saw him in store.

Backloggery
Steam profile
Avatar: Midnight (My Hero Academia)
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Future Smash Ultimate player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TeeJay

Currently Megaman is the only amiibo I have on preorder. Everyone else I either already have or I missed my chance to preorder.

...or haven't been made available yet.

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FX102A

The only ones left on preorder are Shulk (should have been out today but I suspect a delay with Zavvi), Lucina and Robin. Mega Man was just dispatched.

Only waiting for Palutina to be available for preorder and then I hope to get out of Amiibo collecting.

FX102A

NoUsernameHere

Anywhere I can preorder Ness? Everywhere I look he's no longer available for preorder. Also, anyone know when US Wave 4 preorders are starting?

Backloggery
Steam profile
Avatar: Midnight (My Hero Academia)
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Future Smash Ultimate player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Ryno

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Anywhere I can preorder Ness? Everywhere I look he's no longer available for preorder. Also, anyone know when US Wave 4 preorders are starting?

Not yet. Nintendo of America is probably working on more retailer exclusives or companies are now afraid to put them up for preorder with all the problems due to stock issues. I was able to preorder Ness, Pac Man, and Lucina from UK Amazon (even though I am in the U.S.) when they up for like an hour.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

NoUsernameHere

Ryno wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Anywhere I can preorder Ness? Everywhere I look he's no longer available for preorder. Also, anyone know when US Wave 4 preorders are starting?

Not yet. Nintendo of America is probably working on more retailer exclusives or companies are now afraid to put them up for preorder with all the problems due to stock issues. I was able to preorder Ness, Pac Man, and Lucina from UK Amazon (even though I am in the U.S.) when they up for like an hour.

Holy crap. I'll have to preorder as soon as they're put up then. And yeah, I'll be glad when the port strike ends - I can see that they're angry for a good reason, but come on. -_-

Thanks anyways.

Backloggery
Steam profile
Avatar: Midnight (My Hero Academia)
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Future Smash Ultimate player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Ryno

bezerker99 wrote:

As soon as I get my MetaKnight preordered amiibo, I'm done with preordering these things. It's a hassle and a pain and not worth it to me.

^ With that said, can I preorder Gold Mario from Walmart??? Do they even do preorders?

Are you willing to be done with amiibo's??? Because the only way I think you are getting the "non-commons" (Mario's, Boswers, etc.) is buy preordering or paying scalper's mark up.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic