Forums

Topic: How much profit have you made with reselling Amiibos?

Posts 101 to 120 of 178

FriedSquid

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Squid wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Wow trying to spread false lies and crap about me just by looking up my youtube channel shows how jealous you really are. I am not looking for attention thats how I am in real life weather you believe me or not. Know what the word troll means before throwing it around like your some sort of conspiracy expert. I know I can't use bad language on a forum which is why I prevent to do so in my post. How about if your so smart avoid me altogether then but that isn't going to stop me from making thousands is it? Too bad haters gonna hate.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Really don't get how you guys think I am lying or faking this when I offer to show pictures when I get them in. I even made a video about advice how to handle this situation if you search 100+ Rosalinas Preordered. Like I said I used different cards and addresses for this to be possible.

You brought this on yourself. You made the video and this thread around the same time, all to show how successful this has made you. Then you tell people to look up your video, but you say you're not looking for attention? You're making my point easier and easier to make.

Good theory however your missing the parts where you actually know about me and my history. Anyways first thing is first if I cared I would have put that in the first post with the link but I don't secondly I stated that because it came to mind. That account is 4-5 years old most of the videos I am all the same. I have gotten false flagged by haters taken down and permantlly banned. Search me banned if you don't believe me. I was permantly banned till I called youtube and had to send legit proof that I was not messing around and that I am really like this. I was banned for a total of 8 months till youtube let me know I got it back with all my videos still intact. You can not come up with a theory or an excuse for that now. So continue to throw the generic term troll around because I am still making thousands of dollars and I still have everything preordered and bought as I have stated yet I am trolling? It is just so funny of how deep people can go with farfetched theories.

This isn't some theory I have against you, I can see it clearly in your character and it makes me sick.

I don't care in the slightest anything to do with you or your YouTube channel (trust me, you're not as endearing as you think) but I do care that you have come to our website and made a pathetic trolling attempt. No one here wants to hear about your amiibo adventures so now that you've had your fun, I think you should go back to your audience on YouTube and this thread should be locked. End of story.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Mario_TehPlumber

shaneoh wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Good theory however your missing the parts where you actually know about me and my history. Anyways first thing is first if I cared I would have put that in the first post with the link but I don't secondly I stated that because it came to mind. That account is 4-5 years old most of the videos I am all the same. I have gotten false flagged by haters taken down and permantlly banned. Search me banned if you don't believe me. I was permantly banned till I called youtube and had to send legit proof that I was not messing around and that I am really like this. I was banned for a total of 8 months till youtube let me know I got it back with all my videos still intact. You can not come up with a theory or an excuse for that now. So continue to throw the generic term troll around because I am still making thousands of dollars and I still have everything preordered and bought as I have stated yet I am trolling? It is just so funny of how deep people can go with farfetched theories.

If you didn't care, why did you post in the first place? Why spend all this time trying to convince us that you supposedly have all these amiibo on pre order.

I said I didn't care for the video like hes accusing me off. I actually do care about knowing how much money people are making and there are people like me buying a lot to make easy money. Also what do I get for sharing this great advice for people? I get slammed with jealousy, lies, envy and most importantly trying to take jabs at my reputation as a fan of the series? Over what? Plastic figures I was smart enough to buy before they go out of stock? Is it really worth it? You won't ,can't and will never stop me from merchanting them and making loads of money off of. I suggest if you are a hater just don't post and stop now. This neatly organized thread is for people who are using simple marketing skills into making easy bucks with their hobby.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

shaneoh

Squid wrote:

I think you should go back to your audience on YouTube and this thread should be locked. End of story.

Now be fair, he has a larger audience here, his only viewer on youtube is his(?) mother.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Mario_TehPlumber

Squid wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Squid wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Wow trying to spread false lies and crap about me just by looking up my youtube channel shows how jealous you really are. I am not looking for attention thats how I am in real life weather you believe me or not. Know what the word troll means before throwing it around like your some sort of conspiracy expert. I know I can't use bad language on a forum which is why I prevent to do so in my post. How about if your so smart avoid me altogether then but that isn't going to stop me from making thousands is it? Too bad haters gonna hate.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Really don't get how you guys think I am lying or faking this when I offer to show pictures when I get them in. I even made a video about advice how to handle this situation if you search 100+ Rosalinas Preordered. Like I said I used different cards and addresses for this to be possible.

You brought this on yourself. You made the video and this thread around the same time, all to show how successful this has made you. Then you tell people to look up your video, but you say you're not looking for attention? You're making my point easier and easier to make.

This isn't some theory I have against you, I can see it clearly in your character and it makes me sick.

I don't care in the slightest anything to do with you or your YouTube channel (trust me, you're not as endearing as you think) but I do care that you have come to our website and made a pathetic trolling attempt. No one here wants to hear about your amiibo adventures so now that you've had your fun, I think you should go back to your audience on YouTube and this thread should be locked. End of story.

You are going by what you think in your head. Your mad , jealous, trying to ruin my reputation end of story I still make big bucks. I can make theories too you are a troll because you have a generic robotnik avatar to represent the childish meme of pingas. Good Fight.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Mario_TehPlumber

spongebob16 wrote:

@Squid What is the link to that video? And @Mario_TehPlumber Karma is going to hit you hard if you keep this up also, i am not wishing it on you but you are whishing it on your self. so if you are that rich you have greed in your heart and evil with in your soul @Mario_TehPlumber .

You don't know me well but I am actually a Christian but I am not perfect like our savior Jesus Christ.

Conker69

Untitled

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

CaviarMeths

Just watched the video, quick question, are you the guy that voices the teenager on The Simpsons? You know, the one that's always working minimum wage jobs?

It's uncanny.

Anyway, obviously fake, but if it was real, this is all going to look pretty silly when Nintendo restocks.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shaneoh

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I get slammed with jealousy, lies, envy and most importantly trying to take jabs at my reputation as a fan of the series?

Jealousy: not me have all the amiibo and preordered the rest (here's my proof:http://i.imgur.com/KJclNmZ.jpg). I also have a job, in the time between now and when series 3 are released I'll have earned more than you could possibly sell those amiibo for.

Lies: well they're your lies.

Envy: noone envies that voice of yours that's for sure.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

You don't know me well but I am actually a Christian but I am not perfect like our savior Jesus Christ.

Greed was one of the 7 deadly sins, was it not? For the sake of your mortal soul REPENT! I think there is also some pride somewhere, though I can't figure out what you have to be proud of.

FriedSquid

@spongebob16 Here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5jWStR3AHQ

@Mario_TehPlumber I'm trying to ruin your reputation? Buddy, I think you've already done that to yourself... Just one quick Google search of your name helps me to quickly understand the type of person I'm dealing with here. Please take your little charade somewhere else off this site.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Mario_TehPlumber

shaneoh wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I get slammed with jealousy, lies, envy and most importantly trying to take jabs at my reputation as a fan of the series?

Jealousy: not me have all the amiibo and preordered the rest (here's my proof:http://i.imgur.com/KJclNmZ.jpg). I also have a job, in the time between now and when series 3 are released I'll have earned more than you could possibly sell those amiibo for.

Lies: well they're your lies.

Envy: noone envies that voice of yours that's for sure.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Greed was one of the 7 deadly sins, was it not? For the sake of your mortal soul REPENT! I think there is also some pride somewhere, though I can't figure out what you have to be proud of.

I am not Greedy at all and your judging me only which God should do.

Anyways going back on topic I make web sites for a living as I mentioned this is a hobby and making money from a hobby is fun because I am one of the best mario collectors there is.

Edited on by Mario_TehPlumber

creeprtrainer52

DAMMIT ONE OF THOSE CAPTAIN FALCONS WOULD BE MINE IF YOU DAMN SCALPERS WOULD STOP YOUR CRAP goes over to the tiny corner and cries

creeprtrainer52

Conker69

The man behind the keyboard. Simple google search showed this.

Untitled

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

Mario_TehPlumber

spongebob16 wrote:

@Mario_TehPlumber WHATEVER!!! you will go down(not Hell) soon before the ending of the year or The middle of January

I appreciate you being specific and not making judgement on me. Now to get back on the topic on hand. If you really think there will be a reprint of these figures you are wrong the supply we have of them now is the supply that stays thats just how it is NIntendo wants to make cards for wii fit , marth and villager. There are gone now your best option is to import before its too late.

Aviator

Ladies and gentlemen, the NintendoLife community at their finest.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

shaneoh

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I am not Greedy at all and your judging me only which God should do.

Good thing my deity allows for some ethical flexibility, I can judge as I please. These actions are the very epitome of greed, or at least would be if they were true.

Joeynator3000

...TBD or Lz must be asleep. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Mario_TehPlumber

creeprtrainer52 wrote:

DAMMIT ONE OF THOSE CAPTAIN FALCONS WOULD BE MINE IF YOU DAMN SCALPERS WOULD STOP YOUR CRAP goes over to the tiny corner and cries

If you are talking about the ones that showed up on Gamestops website I managed to snag 7 lol.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.