Forums

Topic: How much profit have you made with reselling Amiibos?

Posts 81 to 100 of 178

Spoony_Tech

How or why is this topic still allowed to be going on as long as it has?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FriedSquid

Spoony_Tech wrote:

How or why is this topic still allowed to be going on as long as it has?

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

there isn't anything you can do about it

But seriously, this thread should be locked. It's an obvious attempt at letting the OP brag about his money and nothing more, no matter what kind of "advice" he claims to be giving us.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Mario_TehPlumber

Squid wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

How or why is this topic still allowed to be going on as long as it has?

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

there isn't anything you can do about it

But seriously, this thread should be locked. It's an obvious attempt at letting the OP brag about his money and nothing more, no matter what kind of "advice" he claims to be giving us.

Yeah no, whatever jealous hatred you have towards me because I was smart in this situation and you want my thread to be locked just because you can't stand merchanting? I am asking what others have made and I am getting bombarded with envy all over the place like children having little fits because they can't find their teddy bear.

Edited on by Mario_TehPlumber

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Spoony_Tech

And that's the comment that will get this locked, nice knowing ya even though I'm sure you're a real stand up guy/girl!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Taceus

getting bombarded with envy

ROFLMAO. Yep, glass half full.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

TeeJay

What is with all these terrible people rearing their ugly heads lately. First it was NinjaPigStudios, now this person...

I'm not talking regular bad people. These two are on a whole different calibur that just make me want to throw up.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mario_TehPlumber

TeeJay wrote:

What is with all these terrible people rearing their ugly heads lately. First it was NinjaPigStudios, now this person...

I'm not talking regular bad people. These two are on a whole different calibur that just make me want to throw up.

Your not referring to me are you?

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

skywake

Aviator wrote:

You might think he is below all the other amiibo collectors because he is buying then up-selling because of supply and demand, but what makes you the amiibo moral czar.

Well you can't stop it and "it's just capitalism" etc, etc. However people like this are artificially inflating demand and limiting supply. It's not as simple as just saying "supply and demand" because these people are distorting the market. The reason they're going for so much on eBay is because people like the OP are going to shops and clearing out the shelves. Thus leaving some buyers with no option but to pay an inflated price if they want one of the more obscure ones. If people like the OP didn't do the things they do then the people who are going to eBay and paying through the nose wouldn't be because they'd instead be able to get it at the shops. It's as simple as that.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Yeah no, whatever jealous hatred you have towards me because I was smart in this situation and you want my thread to be locked just because you can't stand merchanting? I am asking what others have made and I am getting bombarded with envy all over the place like children having little fits because they can't find their teddy bear.

Personally I'm not jealous, I have all the Amiibo I want at this point which is three. And doing this doesn't make you smart, anyone could have done this and people who didn't chose not to do it for a reason. You're a dick for screwing over both the more casual fans who now can't find them in the shops and the more dedicated fans who you're making a buck out of. It's like that guy who goes around to all the garage sales early in the morning and buys all the good stuff purely because he wants to make a buck out of it. That dude is also a dick.

Edited on by skywake

Some Aussie musics: Pond, TFS, Genesis Owusu
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Spoony_Tech

I wonder how many sites the OP is juggling right now? It's obvious we are giving him exactly what he wants. I say he's created no less then 3 topics regarding this very subject on other forums.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mario_TehPlumber

skywake wrote:

Aviator wrote:

You might think he is below all the other amiibo collectors because he is buying then up-selling because of supply and demand, but what makes you the amiibo moral czar.

Well you can't stop it and "it's just capitalism" etc, etc. However people like this are artificially inflating demand and limiting supply. It's not as simple as just saying "supply and demand" because these people are distorting the market. The reason they're going for so much on eBay is because people like the OP are going to shops and clearing out the shelves. Thus leaving some buyers with no option but to pay an inflated price if they want one of the more obscure ones. If people like the OP didn't do the things they do then the people who are going to eBay and paying through the nose wouldn't be because they'd instead be able to get it at the shops. It's as simple as that.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Yeah no, whatever jealous hatred you have towards me because I was smart in this situation and you want my thread to be locked just because you can't stand merchanting? I am asking what others have made and I am getting bombarded with envy all over the place like children having little fits because they can't find their teddy bear.

Personally I'm not jealous, I have all the Amiibo I want at this point which is three. And doing this doesn't make you smart, anyone could have done this and people who didn't chose not to do it for a reason. You're a dick for screwing over both the more casual fans who now can't find them in the shops and the more dedicated fans who you're making a buck out of. It's like that guy who goes around to all the garage sales early in the morning and buys all the good stuff purely because he wants to make a buck out of it. That dude is also a dick.

Makes no sense at all sense I am doing nothing wrong and harming nobody you are just taking it too extreme.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

FriedSquid

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Yeah no, whatever jealous hatred you have towards me because I was smart in this situation and you want my thread to be locked just because you can't stand merchanting? I am asking what others have made and I am getting bombarded with envy all over the place like children having little fits because they can't find their teddy bear.

I have no reason to envy you.

You aren't here to ask a reasonable question or to give advice, you are a troll and it's all in the tone of your posts. Claiming how much money you make, claiming you know everything about the amiibo market like some kind of expert, then acting as if you are a master collector who's been doing this for years. In your first post you go off on how successful this is for you, thanking Nintendo for the opportunity as if you've been blessed by the gods in your infinite wisdom. Then you ask, "So, how much have you made by reselling amiibos?" Anytime someone calls you out and says what you're doing is unfair, your response is to say "there's nothing you can do about it", "they should have preordered before I even had the chance", and "your jealousy, hatred, envy of me is showing" etc. You get a rise out of this, which makes you a troll.

Also, if anyone wants to see just how much of an attention-grabber this guy really is, here's his video of himself spreading his words of wisdom. Be warned, there's a lot of language and overall obnoxiousness. Also note the exact same box from before, plus two Captain Falcon amiibos — as if that alone is enough to prove his point.

He's an attention-seeking fraud and this thread should be locked.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

skywake

I mean FFS, it's Christmas and it's gift shopping season. Some kid might have particularly wanted the Villager Amiibo or Luigi because that's their thing and they're not not going to get it because of people like the OP. So sorry if I think OP is a combination every expletive that I think I can get away with saying on this site. Because that's exactly what OP is. OP is taking candy out of the hands of other Nintendo fans just so they can make what is ultimately a trivial amount of money.

Some Aussie musics: Pond, TFS, Genesis Owusu
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

skywake

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Makes no sense at all sense I am doing nothing wrong and harming nobody you are just taking it too extreme.

Just try this with concert tickets next and see how far you can get. It's literally the same thing as that.

Some Aussie musics: Pond, TFS, Genesis Owusu
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

TeeJay

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

What is with all these terrible people rearing their ugly heads lately. First it was NinjaPigStudios, now this person...

I'm not talking regular bad people. These two are on a whole different calibur that just make me want to throw up.

Your not referring to me are you?

Obviously I am

People like you are the reason we can't find the amiibos we want anywhere

Also I there must have been over 10 frickin F bombs in the first 15 seconds of the video in the post above me. What the hell man

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mario_TehPlumber

Squid wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Yeah no, whatever jealous hatred you have towards me because I was smart in this situation and you want my thread to be locked just because you can't stand merchanting? I am asking what others have made and I am getting bombarded with envy all over the place like children having little fits because they can't find their teddy bear.

I have no reason to envy you.

You aren't here to ask a reasonable question or to give advice, you are a troll and it's all in the tone of your original post. Claiming how much money you make, claiming you know everything about the amiibo market like some kind of expert, then acting as if you are a master collector who's been doing this for years. In your first post you go off on how successful this is for you, thanking Nintendo for the opportunity as if you've been blessed by the gods. Then you ask, "So, how much have _you_made by reselling amiibos?" Anytime someone calls you out and says what you're doing is unfair, your response is to say "there's nothing you can do about it", "they should have preordered before I even had the chance", and "your jealousy, hatred, envy of me is showing" etc. You get a rise out of this, which makes you a troll.

Also, if anyone wants to see just how much of an attention-grabber this guy really is, here's his video of himself spreading his words of wisdom. Be warned, there's a lot of language and overall obnoxiousness. Also note the exact same box from before, plus two Captain Falcon amiibos — as if that alone is enough to prove his point.

He's an attention-seeking fraud and this thread should be locked.

Wow trying to spread false lies and crap about me just by looking up my youtube channel shows how jealous you really are. I am not looking for attention thats how I am in real life weather you believe me or not. Know what the word troll means before throwing it around like your some sort of conspiracy expert. I know I can't use bad language on a forum which is why I prevent to do so in my post. How about if your so smart avoid me altogether then but that isn't going to stop me from making thousands is it? Too bad haters gonna hate.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

FriedSquid

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Wow trying to spread false lies and crap about me just by looking up my youtube channel shows how jealous you really are. I am not looking for attention thats how I am in real life weather you believe me or not. Know what the word troll means before throwing it around like your some sort of conspiracy expert. I know I can't use bad language on a forum which is why I prevent to do so in my post. How about if your so smart avoid me altogether then but that isn't going to stop me from making thousands is it? Too bad haters gonna hate.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Really don't get how you guys think I am lying or faking this when I offer to show pictures when I get them in. I even made a video about advice how to handle this situation if you search 100+ Rosalinas Preordered. Like I said I used different cards and addresses for this to be possible.

You brought this on yourself. You made the video and this thread around the same time, all to show how successful this has made you. Then you tell people to look up your video, but you say you're not looking for attention? You're making my point easier and easier to make.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Mario_TehPlumber

Squid wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Wow trying to spread false lies and crap about me just by looking up my youtube channel shows how jealous you really are. I am not looking for attention thats how I am in real life weather you believe me or not. Know what the word troll means before throwing it around like your some sort of conspiracy expert. I know I can't use bad language on a forum which is why I prevent to do so in my post. How about if your so smart avoid me altogether then but that isn't going to stop me from making thousands is it? Too bad haters gonna hate.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Really don't get how you guys think I am lying or faking this when I offer to show pictures when I get them in. I even made a video about advice how to handle this situation if you search 100+ Rosalinas Preordered. Like I said I used different cards and addresses for this to be possible.

You brought this on yourself. You made the video and this thread around the same time, all to show how successful this has made you. Then you tell people to look up your video, but you say you're not looking for attention? You're making my point easier and easier to make.

Good theory however your missing the parts where you actually know about me and my history. Anyways first thing is first if I cared I would have put that in the first post with the link but I don't secondly I stated that because it came to mind. That account is 4-5 years old most of the videos I am all the same. I have gotten false flagged by haters taken down and permantlly banned. Search me banned if you don't believe me. I was permantly banned till I called youtube and had to send legit proof that I was not messing around and that I am really like this. I was banned for a total of 8 months till youtube let me know I got it back with all my videos still intact. You can not come up with a theory or an excuse for that now. So continue to throw the generic term troll around because I am still making thousands of dollars and I still have everything preordered and bought as I have stated yet I am trolling? It is just so funny of how deep people can go with farfetched theories.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

shaneoh

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Good theory however your missing the parts where you actually know about me and my history. Anyways first thing is first if I cared I would have put that in the first post with the link but I don't secondly I stated that because it came to mind. That account is 4-5 years old most of the videos I am all the same. I have gotten false flagged by haters taken down and permantlly banned. Search me banned if you don't believe me. I was permantly banned till I called youtube and had to send legit proof that I was not messing around and that I am really like this. I was banned for a total of 8 months till youtube let me know I got it back with all my videos still intact. You can not come up with a theory or an excuse for that now. So continue to throw the generic term troll around because I am still making thousands of dollars and I still have everything preordered and bought as I have stated yet I am trolling? It is just so funny of how deep people can go with farfetched theories.

If you didn't care, why did you post in the first place? Why spend all this time trying to convince us that you supposedly have all these amiibo on pre order.

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Conker69

Untitled

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.