Forums

Topic: Worst game

Posts 121 to 140 of 148

Yamagushi

3Dash wrote:

Lemme get this straight @Yamagushi. Miyamoto has made TONS of games, from Mario to Legend of Zelda to Pikmin to Nintendogs... and most of them are great. But the game that YOU think is bad and Miyamoto had just a little bit of influence on makes you think he should retire. Am I getting this right?

I'm aware of his work. And while I think hes way past his prime and should retire, no that was not the sole reason. As for the amount of influence he had in Sticker Star, he was the sole reason the RPG elements were ripped out.

Edited on by Yamagushi

Yamagushi

LyIa

whynot- wrote:

I did not like paper mario sticker star at first, but it is enjoyable once you know what you are doing.
Anyways, I heard that sonic generations is really bad because their is nothing new on any level.

It was amazing. What are you talking about? The only thing I didn't like was platforming sections on the act 2 levels.

all men are kings 👑

New_3DaSh_XL

Yamagushi wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Lemme get this straight @Yamagushi. Miyamoto has made TONS of games, from Mario to Legend of Zelda to Pikmin to Nintendogs... and most of them are great. But the game that YOU think is bad and Miyamoto had just a little bit of influence on makes you think he should retire. Am I getting this right?

I'm aware of his work. And while I think hes way past his prime and should retire, no that was not the sole reason. As for the amount of influence he had in Sticker Star, he was the sole reason the RPG elements were ripped out.

Actually, no. Story and RPG were ripped out because of the fans. it was the fans that said something or other that made them do that. Miyamoto simply said something about, and now he's the one getting blamed.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

whynot- wrote:

I did not like paper mario sticker star at first, but it is enjoyable once you know what you are doing.
Anyways, I heard that sonic generations is really bad because their is nothing new on any level.

Which version?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TwilightV

That i've played? Tie between Super Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

TwilightV

Windy

My least favorite Title on 3DS would be Planet Crashers. Sorry Renegade Kid if it's any consolation I love ATV Wild Ride and Mutant Mudds

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

C-Olimar

WaveBoy wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

That i've played? Tie between Super Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

SSFIV is quite possibly thee' most overrated 3DS game there is. I've already mentioned this several times, but having to play it in 30frames per second in order to get the 3D effect is pretty lame, and the paper cut out static animals & people in the environemnts make this feel like one lifeless and unfinished experience. But eh, I've always favored II: HD Remix & III over IV anyways, Since 4 feels a bit delayed and less kinetic. Oh well, Blanka's still a hottie.

So, basically graphics>gameplay for you? OK.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Gummy Bears Magical Medallion

I wonder what you're currently reviewing...

C-Olimar

C-Olimar

If your used to 60, I see how 30fps can be disorientating.
I should have read more clearly, I though I read that you liked IV
Sorry if my post came across as rude; I was trying to keep things short.

C-Olimar

SwerdMurd

I liked Mercenaries 3D...

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

GoombaJMR

Of the games I have, probably NSMB2. I love my mario games and they're all really good, but the rehash with barely any new differences wasn't good for me. Worst for the console? Probably not...but it's not that good. Paper Mario also didn't satisfy as I expected it to

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

HawkeyeWii

Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D is one of my favorite 3DS games! I think I almost like it better than Resident Evil Revelations.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

whynot-

Cyb3rnite wrote:

whynot- wrote:

It was amazing. What are you talking about? The only thing I didn't like was platforming sections on the act 2 levels.

I said it is fun once you know what you are doing..................

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

Captain_Toad

Deadly Towers was the worst zelda clone I've ever played as a kid. Being a guy back then who had small exp. with the zelda series.
I died way too easily on the first floors, I would be lucky to get to another door with my life low. And the game was boring and annoying.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but that Gummy Bear game could easily be the worst.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Gioku wrote:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but that Gummy Bear game could easily be the worst.

Why would you even download that?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.