Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Posts 321 to 340 of 480

LzWinky

It'll be on the internet in less than a day...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Here is the image that Nintendo of America tweeted.

Untitled

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TeeJay

I'm busy (im)patiently waiting for 12am so I can start playing.

I have about 2 and a half hours to go...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Yoshi

I have three and a half hours left. I haven't even checked with Walmart to see if they have it ready. They usually do, but watch this be the one time.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Yoshi

My store did get some copies in! Just seven minutes more.

Now playing:

Eel

brewsky wrote:

Here is the image that Nintendo of America tweeted.

Untitled

I guess Hytopia is also advanced in cosmetic surgery because this Link looks nothing like the one from ALBW.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Peek-a-boo

The timeline stuff above sounds like a panicked five minutes job to 'explain' the lore to fans like myself. I'd be much happier if they just said that it is non-canon and is a ho-hum attempt at a halfway spiritual successor to Four Swords Adventures or something.

I'm going to blast through this as quickly as I can and trade it in for Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. in December.

Unless something dramatically different happens in the next two thirds of the game, I cannot see my opinion changing very much. I think for those of you who haven't played Four Swords Adventure or have a two other local friends nearby, you may well like this a fair bit more than I am.

Is the online 'laggy' for anybody else? It is truly awful sometimes!

Peek-a-boo

Blathers

tripunktoj wrote:

@Operative: While its true that Saturday is the last day to play it online, that doesnt mean that the Zelda demo codes cant do anything. I have more than one of them and that means you can play locally with another person for free anytime you like, it doesnt have limit on uses or time

Local multiplayer using the demo codes restricts you arbitrarily to the first dungeon.
I think EU is going to be offering a 10% discount on the full game for anyone who had the demo installed on their system though.

Peek-a-boo wrote:

Is the online 'laggy' for anybody else? It is truly awful sometimes!

The game is a peer 2 peer system online. If one person has rubbish upload and can't send data at a reasonable pace to the other two players, the entire game will be slowed down to compensate for their bad internet speeds.

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

TeeJay

I've been playing since midknight and I've been having so much fun.

And I haven't come across a single troll yet. When everything goes smoothly and we work together it feels amazing, and when nobody knows what to do and we're all bumbling around, it's STILL fun.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TuVictus

LztheQuack wrote:

It'll be on the internet in less than a day...

That's not the point. For completionists, it can be annoying...

TuVictus

LinkSword

Hey folks, I just got the game, and I'd like to try it out with people from here, since my friends are unavailable at the moment. Looking for two brave heroes, then.
My code is 3668-9197-4509.

Edited on by LinkSword

LinkSword

Tobiaku

I started playing it today, but won't do dungeons until tomorrow.
This game is hillarious, I love the theme in madame Coutoures shop

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

TuVictus

Link to the answer, please?

TuVictus

TuVictus

Thank you! That's cute

TuVictus

Hendesu

Well, this explains why Purple Link isn't in the game.
Untitled

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Aozz101x

@Morpheel: i don't understand why people think that secret message was going be reveal of Zelda U or something else @CommentfromYoutubevid

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.