Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,004

LzWinky

Mine hasn't updated yet. I think they will ship on Friday anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

I ordered my game on Amazon, so I'm guaranteed to get it on Friday (or I get a free month of Prime added to my membership).

As for my 3DS, Best Buy is saying "Preparing Order" and it can't be canceled now. Hopefully that ships soon as well.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

I ordered my game on Amazon, so I'm guaranteed to get it on Friday (or I get a free month of Prime added to my membership).

As for my 3DS, Best Buy is saying "Preparing Order" and it can't be canceled now. Hopefully that ships soon as well.

Yeah we'll mine said preparing order as well and went backwards.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Henmii

It seems my local shop gets both the normal and limited edition (without a figurine, pouch or paperweight though) and at the same price as the normal version (I guess this can't be right). And if you preordered one of the versions, then you also get a necklace! I didn't preorder anything, so I probably won't get the necklace (I can hope though). And maybe the limited edition is only for people who preordered. Either way the limited edition looks nice, EXCEPT for that ugly big USK-logo. If I have both options, then I may still go for the normal version. The big USK-logo totally destroys the box!!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

sco0504

For people who are getting Skull kid via getting the ambassador n3DS, have you received it yet? I'm eligible but it didn't come yesterday with game. Maybe I just have to be patient haha!

sco0504

Spoony_Tech

So my order has gone back to preparing again, I feel like a yoyo.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I keep asking myself, do I need a statue? I have a right mind to dl this tonight and sell my other version with the statue when I get it next week. This thing is going for well over 100$ on eBay.

MERG said:

sco0504

If you need the money, sell it! You'll easily make a big profit and it'll most likely go to someone who really wants it. I don't always approve of selling stuff just to make a bigger profit, but if money's tight, go for it!

Has anyone tried Koume’s target practice yet? You used to be able to get a piece of heart after hitting 20. I've played it 3 times(highest score being 48, thank you gyro controls), and all I've got is an empty bottle (not complaining), and rupees. Have they changed where you can get certain hearts, to put them in for the fishing instead maybe?

Edited on by sco0504

sco0504

TuVictus

sco0504 wrote:

If you need the money, sell it! You'll easily make a big profit and it'll most likely go to someone who really wants it. I don't always approve of selling stuff just to make a bigger profit, but if money's tight, go for it!

Has anyone tried Koume’s target practice yet? You used to be able to get a piece of heart after hitting 20. I've played it 3 times(highest score being 48, thank you gyro controls), and all I've got is an empty bottle (not complaining), and rupees. Have they changed where you can get certain hearts, to put them in for the fishing instead maybe?

That's interesting. I wonder if they placed other items in different locations

TuVictus

outspaced

Got my special edition from nintendo.co.uk today, the badge is quite nice! I'll try and finish the game this time, sorry N64. Funny how they give you the steelbook and a normal case too.

outspaced

Shinji

It appears that you get a free Majora's Mask theme if you download the digital version of the game in the German eshop.
(there's also a theme for MH4U)

Friend Code: 0791 - 3863 - 5763

VanillaLake

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I keep asking myself, do I need a statue? I have a right mind to dl this tonight and sell my other version with the statue when I get it next week. This thing is going for well over 100$ on eBay.

You speculator...

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

Grumblevolcano

I got my special edition from the Nintendo UK Online store though I wasn't in the house when it was delivered and they sent it to a depot far away from me for no apparent reason. Getting really annoyed at Nintendo's poor customer service, thankfully that was the last of my orders from the online store. GAME is definitely the more reliable source.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

VanillaLake

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I got my special edition from the Nintendo UK Online store though I wasn't in the house when it was delivered but they sent it to a depot far away from me for no apparent reason. Getting really annoyed at Nintendo's poor customer service, thankfully that was the last of my orders from the online store. GAME is definitely the more reliable source.

Poor you. Hopefully you get it tomorrow. This afternoon, when I purchased the screwdriver that doesn't seem to fit it, I asked for the New Nintendo 3DS and he told me not today, sorry, but tomorrow...

I need to buy a screwdriver tomorrow that works on the (regular) New Nintendo 3DS.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

Grumblevolcano

VanillaLake wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I got my special edition from the Nintendo UK Online store though I wasn't in the house when it was delivered but they sent it to a depot far away from me for no apparent reason. Getting really annoyed at Nintendo's poor customer service, thankfully that was the last of my orders from the online store. GAME is definitely the more reliable source.

Poor you. Hopefully you get it tomorrow. This afternoon, when I purchased the screwdriver that doesn't seem to fit it, I asked for the New Nintendo 3DS and he told me not today, sorry, but tomorrow...

I need to buy a screwdriver tomorrow that works on the (regular) New Nintendo 3DS.

I should've been more clear, they sent it to the depot for me to collect not that they would try to deliver it again tomorrow.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

VanillaLake

Grumblevolcano wrote:

VanillaLake wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I should've been more clear, they sent it to the depot for me to collect not that they would try to deliver it again tomorrow.

That sucks. They should try the delivery at least twice.

Edited on by VanillaLake

Nicolai

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I got my special edition from the Nintendo UK Online store though I wasn't in the house when it was delivered and they sent it to a depot far away from me for no apparent reason. Getting really annoyed at Nintendo's poor customer service, thankfully that was the last of my orders from the online store. GAME is definitely the more reliable source.

Wait, you have to sign for these things? I hope it's not a problem that it's being sent to my apartment office.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Justlink
at 4:55, the club nintendo code, apparently you get a prize for getting MM3d or you can register it for the rewards. Anyone know what this is about? And will NA get it too?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Grumblevolcano

Nicolai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Wait, you have to sign for these things? I hope it's not a problem that it's being sent to my apartment office.

Not completely sure, they seem to suggest the parcel was too big which to me suggests that the Skull Kid figurine was included in the parcel despite me receiving a refund for my Ambassador New 3DS.

@justlink For Europe, games coming with Club Nintendo codes finishes on 31st March so that's just a standard code to receive stars to use in the stars catalogue. I'd guess the last game to feature the codes is Mario Party 10.

Grumblevolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.