Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,004

Rezalack

People are reporting that their orders have been cancelled when they've ordered within the first few minutes. :/

I ordered mine at 6:28pm EST.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

LzWinky

Orders opened at around 5:26 pm, so I'm still safe

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nicolai

Ah!! Now I panic! I didn't get it with PayPal!!

I'm probably good, though. I got it before TingLz did.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Rezalack

Now the consensus is that anyone who pre-ordered before 7:00pm EST hasn't been cancelled, lol.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

I didn't get mine in till well after 9 Est I believe. At least my email confirmation was at 9:58

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

Waaah? That's kind of strange. Yeah.. the pre-orders sold out and then came up for a little while later that night didn't they? I know these weren't running for 3 hours straight, lol. I remember them lasting for like.. an hour max.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Waaah? That's kind of strange. Yeah.. the pre-orders sold out and then came up for a little while later that night didn't they? I know these weren't running for 3 hours straight, lol. I remember them lasting for like.. an hour max.

You're the one that told me it came back up.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

That's right, lol. My memory is obviously bad. Hopefully your order holds out. Have you check your order status at Bestbuy.com or your email? I imagine you must have. I've been watching mine like a hawk, lol.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Well I checked the email and then clicked status. That takes me to BestBuy.com

MERG said:

Nicolai

I just checked mine, and it's still there. I still don't have a bank statement debiting my account, but my order status says "payment validated." I'm guessing that means that they checked to make sure that the card I used is valid, but they don't actually charge me til they ship it? I dunno, the fact that they haven't shut up and taken my money concerns me.
Sorry about yours, brewsky.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Rezalack

Nicolai, they won't charge you until it ships. They already held that $200+ for a few days to validate it, then put it back in your card. They'll take it once the shipping process begins. Nothing to worry about on that front.

Rezalack

Nicolai

Thanks for clearing my concerns, Rezalack. Looks like I got nothing to worry about! Well, I do, but you know...

Got married.

MegaStoneSmash91

Well, looks like I'm waving goodbye to my Majora's Mask 3DS.

Bust Buy was my last chance. Bust Buy was my ONLY chance. If only I didn't try ordering from my Wii U's browser, maybe I could have got one earlier.

Darn it all.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Justlink

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Well, looks like I'm waving goodbye to my Majora's Mask 3DS.

Bust Buy was my last chance. Bust Buy was my ONLY chance. If only I didn't try ordering from my Wii U's browser, maybe I could have got one earlier.

Darn it all.

My Gamestop has 3 available for preorder. I live in a really small town and i know literally noone in my town wants one. Thats sad.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

OmegaMetroid93

I just wanted to share this with any of you who may be interested because I really enjoy this guys' work. It's a 3 part video series going over a ton of the symbolism in Majora's Mask. As those of you who have played it may know, there is a LOT, and it goes very deep.
It's a really interesting watch in my opinion, being informative and at the same time funny (though admittedly also pretty cheesy at times).

Just keep in mind, there are very obvious SPOILERS in these videos. Again, that goes without saying, but still. Only watch if you have completed the game.

Edited on by OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

Eel

Looks like they "nerfed" Zora Link.

Now instead of swimming like a fast dolphin, he goes swimming like a slow human.

To swim fast like before you need to use the Zora Shield, which uses up magic.

Watch GameXplain 1-hour video on YouTube to see it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rezalack

MorphMarron wrote:

Now instead of swimming like a fast dolphin, he goes swimming like a slow human.

You're kidding me. Why would they nerf that? I LOVED that aspect of Zora Link.. It takes forever traveling in the bay anyway, without that.. it's going to be terrible. -_-

Rezalack

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

I loved gliding underwater, it was so surreal.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

I know, I also loved that

I hope there's some workaround to that.

Like some charm that prevents your magic to drain while using it or enables you to keep swimming after it drains.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nicolai

MorphMarron wrote:

I'd LOVE to hear their reasoning for that. I'm open to change, but to take away the best part of one of the transformations?

I dunno, maybe it won't be that bad. I will have unlocked the Romani Mask by then. I'll just drink Chateau Romani and gain infinite magic like I always do. That drink is essential for aimless exploring. Still, it makes no sense for a zora to not be able to swim fast without magic. It's a fish, for cryin' out loud!

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.