Posts 201 to 220 of 863

LittleKing

Untitled

So, the Brick Block with eyes is an enemy...? It, too, has a Tanooki Tail. o_o
I think this game now has too much Tanooki. It's overkill... D:

Edited on by LittleKing

LittleKing

grumblebuzzz

I don't understand why everyone's complaining about the Tanooki tails. It's kinda part of the story.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Late

Mully wrote:

I don't understand why everyone's complaining about the Tanooki tails. It's kinda part of the story.

People aren't used to Mario game with a story (other than save the princess from Bowser)

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

shingi_70

Mully wrote:

Everything is Tanooki.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Mully wrote:

Everything is Tanooki.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Meta-Rift

Late wrote:

Mully wrote:

People aren't used to Mario game with a story (other than save the princess from Bowser)

Mario games went from stories like Sunshine and Galaxy to "Bowser kidnapped Peach, and now everything has a tail!", so I doubt it has anything to do with what we're used to.

And what's the point of all the Tanooki hype if Nintendo turned it into a flightless Raccoon Suit?

Meta-Rift

kkslider5552000

Meta-Rift wrote:

Late wrote:

Mully wrote:

Mario games went from stories like Sunshine and Galaxy to "Bowser kidnapped Peach, and now everything has a tail!", so I doubt it has anything to do with what we're used to.

And what's the point of all the Tanooki hype if Nintendo turned it into a flightless Raccoon Suit?

because nostalgiafans are sad and easy to get money from?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Adam

Mario does it all for tanooki.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

LittleKing

Meta-Rift wrote:

Late wrote:

Mully wrote:

This. I was fine with a few tails here and there, but having them on every enemy and boss? What next? Will every coin we collect have a Tanooki tail on it?

On the up side, from game videos, less things have Tanooki tails. There is the occasional tailed enemy, but at least they haven't seemed to completely replace the normal population. These Tanooki enemies are invasive species in the great ecosystem that is the Mushroom Kingdom.

I'll forgive them for the Tanooki madness if Kuribo's Shoe makes it in the game (unlikely as it is). Who else wants to see this?

Untitled

LittleKing

FonistofCruxis

I agree with everyone saying that the amount enemies in the game with the Tanooki tail is overkill. They are giving Tanooki tails to way too many enemies.

RYBlast

What's wrong with giving enemies Tanooki tails? It gives more variety.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

RYBlast wrote:

How does it give more variety when so many enemies in the game have a Tanooki tail? It originally looked like it could give some variety with a few enemies having Tanooki tails but I wouldn't call it varied when this many enemies have Tanooki tails.

TeeJay

Ninty Fan hit the nail on the head with that last comment.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Super-Mario-Fan

The reason why everything has a tanooki tail is because in this game,all of the tanooki leafs got scattered everywhere and now there's tanooki tails everywhere in the mushroom kingdom and all the enemies decided to use them against Mario. Anyways I cant wait for Super Mario 3D land and Mario kart 7!!!!!

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

Adam

Almost everything has a tanooki variant, but look.at any trailer and you will see that normal enemies are still much more common.

Come on, friends,

RYBlast

mariofanatic128 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

How does it give more variety when so many enemies in the game have a Tanooki tail? It originally looked like it could give some variety with a few enemies having Tanooki tails but I wouldn't call it varied when this many enemies have Tanooki tails.

Of course it gives more variety. Instead of a Bullet Bill just shooting out at Mario, you get a Bullet Bill that tries to hit Mario but at the same time slap him with its tail. Instead of the Goomba just running around in hope of Mario running into it, it also tries to hit him with its tail. It also gives the enemies more importance.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Adam

Sunshine, more like dumbshine.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

FonistofCruxis

RYBlast wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

Of course it gives more variety. Instead of a Bullet Bill just shooting out at Mario, you get a Bullet Bill that tries to hit Mario but at the same time slap him with its tail. Instead of the Goomba just running around in hope of Mario running into it, it also tries to hit him with its tail. It also gives the enemies more importance.

I can see your point and the enemies having Tanooki tails is a good addition and adds new types of enemies but too many enemies have them so i guess its both varied and the not varied at the same time.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.