Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 241 to 260 of 347

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

And by the way who's with me on having Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the 3DS VC?

that be awsome to i love stret fighter 2 but i more with secret of mana

MANGO

Spagem

WHHHHHAAAA!? How could you guys want Secret of Mana more then Street Fighter Turbo on 3DS VC? O_O

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

This doesnt look like Secret of Mana...? So what is this? o.O @mieu-fire

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

tales of phantasia i played the gameboy version and the ps1 version on my computer

MANGO

Spagem

@mieu-fire So this is a SNES game? Wow. O_O Great Graphics. I wouldnt mind this on the 3DS VC at all.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

@mega bad thing is its only in japan
the only reason this is english its is on a emulator from there computer and used a english pack

MANGO

Spagem

NOOOOOO! I need this in America! D: Even if it isnt on 3DS VC still... COME TO AMERICA! @mieu-fire

Spagem

Spagem

Yesh. I can agree to Super Mario All Stars on 3DS VC. ^-^

Spagem

Happy_Mask

@mega Y U BOLD EVERYTHING! But all-stars won't happen, as they look to be planning to release all four individually.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Sonicmon

mega wrote:

its so sad i want this

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

Spagem

Yeah I see what you mean, since it's all about the money. All-stars sadly won't happen. I'm still hoping for Mario 3 ( NES ) on the VC as a 3D classic. And why do I bold everything? o.O Because it makes me happy. @Happy_Mask

Spagem

Hokori

SMRPG
MMX series
And Final Fatasy VI plz

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Spagem

MR-SEGA wrote:

mega wrote:

its so sad i want this

I have All-Stars on my SNES, but I still want it on the 3DS VC so I can take it on the go.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

NOOOOOO! I need this in America! D: Even if it isnt on 3DS VC still... COME TO AMERICA! @mieu-fire

ik i want this so bad its one of the few 22-bit snes games

MANGO

Spagem

*Donkey Kong Country is one of the few 22-bit SNES games right? And guess what other one is... ________ Ummm... is street fighter 2, 22-bit? *

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

and super metroid and whatever star fox was

MANGO

Spagem

I forget how many space Super Metroid took up on the memory but I do know that they couldnt fit anymore stuff on the chip. ^-^ They were going to make the game ven longer and bigger then what it is today. So I really wouldnt mind if instead of uploading the original Super Metroid on 3DS VC, remake it ( keep it 22-bit) and add the old idea's.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

a super metroid remaster O.o

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

a super metroid remaster O.o

Exactly... No graphical updates, though. I just want some new places, maybe add in a few knew weapons like Spider Ball and maybe a flamethrower. XD And maybe a bonus to be Samus in Zero Suit. But basically all I want is them to use the idea's they didnt have enough space for on the SNES memory, then add it all into a remake for the 3DS VC. ( 3D please. :3 )

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.