Forums

Topic: SNES games on 3DS!

Posts 341 to 347 of 347

Spagem

Screw what I said about putting StreetFighter II Turbo on. XD Put Super Street Fighter II!

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mr-Metroid

@mega I prefer Turbo more then Super Street Fighter II. Super was to slow and either way, the new characters in Super were boring to fight anyways. Also I must mention, Guiles voice in Super Street Fighter sounded wrong! It was all high pitched and what not. Instead of " SONIC BOOM! " It was, " Sonic boooom! "
But yeah. Its my opinon

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Spagem

@Mr-Metroid I have heard lots say that they like Turbo more... Never got the reason though besides the speed being barely slower on Super. >_> And if its for your reason of Guile talking weird, then that's a minor difference. -__-

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

HaastMK7

Where is my Star Fox & Mario Kart SNES?

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Tasuki

CosmiC wrote:

Star Fox will more than likely never come out due to the Super FX chip. Now whether its because Nintendo cant emulate it or licensing issues is anyone's guess.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ketchupcat

Tasuki wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Star Fox will more than likely never come out due to the Super FX chip. Now whether its because Nintendo cant emulate it or licensing issues is anyone's guess.

But didn't Yoshi's Island use that in some parts? And that was an ambassador game

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Brotagonist

I'd love Earthbound to come to the VC. Never played it, and copies on Ebay are really expensive.

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.