Forums

Topic: Pokemon Z

Posts 621 to 640 of 777

Bolt_Strike

Aarod_Kong wrote:

Does anyone here believe we might possibly get 2 games (XZ/YZ) instead of one?

Nope. It looks more like we'll be getting one game. If they were doing 2, we'd need a second form alongside Zygarde Complete and it doesn't seem like we'll be getting one, the implication behind Zygarde Complete is that it's the ultimate Zygarde form.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Kylo_Ren

Darth_Vader wrote:

@Kylo_Ren

Gold and Silver worked on the original Gameboy, Crystal ONLY worked on the GBC.

Oh, must've been wrong. Sorry my first game was Diamond.
I still think putting Z on New 3DS is a horrible idea.

Kylo_Ren

Tyranexx

Blast wrote:

Aarod_Kong wrote:

I think it's more likely that the game will be exclusive to the New 3DS like Crystal was to the Game Boy Color.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

They would risk alienating some of the fan base if they did this, particularly with a franchise as big as Pokemon. Why should I be forced to upgrade to a New 3DS when X/Y already work fine on a normal one? If there are some enhancements on the N3DS like what happened with Smash Bros. 3DS and MM3D, then fine. But to completely exclude it from older 3DS/2DS systems? No thanks.

...Yes, I'm still rocking a standard 3DS.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Smash_kirby

@Trinexx: When your game has frame rate issues on the standard model even with OR/AS, it is time to put it on newer hardware. I think it is time for a Crystal like version in regards to requiring new hardware. X and Y sadly aren't great running on a standard model system, even having problems with no 3D on in horde battles.

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

-Juice-

@Smash_kirby I doubt that the framrate issues the Pokemon games have can be attributed to the hardware. It's most likely more Gamefreak's own inability to use the 3DS to even a DECENT potential. There are so many games on the 3DS where you can make out faces clearly and the overworld looks beautiful, while still running exceptionally well with the stereoscopic 3D turned on.

The Pokemon games not only look awful from a graphical standpoint compared to several other games that have been released on the system thus far (3rd party AND 1st party), but they ALSO LACK AN EXCEPTIONAL FRAMERATE TO BOOT! If Gamefreak can't utilize the 3DS to at least half of its potential, what better would the new 3DS be?

If Gamefreak would just have patience and learn how to make a game on a new system and start from the ground up, we wouldn't get framerate and overall quality issues like we've been getting. Heck, even Diamond and Pearl suffered from their poor learning standards when it comes time to use new hardware.

Edited on by -Juice-

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Araquanid

I think it may actually just be the hardware itself.

Handhelds don't have the best power available, and whenever several particles appear on the field (rain, sand, moltres fire) and multi frame animations (beedrill, giratina, greninja, suicune, moltres again) things start to load a bit slower. In this game, GF atempted to make a game that fits as a console title due to 3D animation, on the 3DS.

I noticed tremendous lag whenever the formers, mega rayquaza, groudon, etc are on the field. GF wanted to make a game that is close to colosseum and BR 3d wise, but unforunately the final product can't run smoothly on the console they used.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

I think it may actually just be the hardware itself.

Handhelds don't have the best power available, and whenever several particles appear on the field (rain, sand, moltres fire) and multi frame animations (beedrill, giratina, greninja, suicune, moltres again) things start to load a bit slower. In this game, GF atempted to make a game that fits as a console title due to 3D animation, on the 3DS.

I noticed tremendous lag whenever the formers, mega rayquaza, groudon, etc are on the field. GF wanted to make a game that is close to colosseum and BR 3d wise, but unforunately the final product can't run smoothly on the console they used.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

@BlatantlyHeroic: I always thought Diamond/Pearl suffered because of Game Freak trying to shove the fact that "Hey we have online now" down everyone's throats.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Araquanid

Apparently this has been out for awhile and serebii never posted anything on it:

Untitled

Basically new artwork for zygarde. Everything else isn't news, but in comparsion to the previous photo, it seems like his "wings" are like tentacles or something.
Untitled
Untitled

EDIT: Actually his wings look like mini snakes with mouths, it's literally medusa with legs o_o

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Pokefanmum82

I'd rather have Pokemon. I'm not a big fan of YoKai Watch

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Pokefanmum82

lol i know. i just don't know what it is about that game but I just found it meh. I'm a big Pokemon fan though. Been playing it since I was 16, when Pokemon Red & Blue came out. The only generation I never played until the remakes were released was gen 3.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Araquanid

If anybody seen the new anime trailer, it appears that zygarde core actually will be bonnie's new pokemon... and it looks like alan or whatever his name is.. and team flare have zygarde 50% under their control and is trying to get the core back.

It's almost like the victini movie.. with both the protagonist and anatagonist having a legendary, except this will be stretched for the entire anime season! Pretty epic actually.. althought I don't know how perfect form fits into this.. the "whole" season might not be accurate either as time progresses (but hopefully it's not just an intro thing and then suddenly it's gone like goodra and just exist in intros for the rest of the season..)

If Z does happen.. it's so predictable what will go down, basically team flare's 50% vs. your 50%..

My Shinies

Tobiaku

@Aarod_Kong: Personaly, I hope Ash win the Kalos league...

As for pokémon Z, it would be nice if they included Alain and Manon in the game. Alain would feel more like a rival them your friends in XY did

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Tobiaku

@Aarod_Kong: In the anime, the league is just a competition you have to win, BEFORE you can challenge the Elite to official battles for a champion title I think Trip explained it. Either him or someone in the DP seasons.

Ahh, I don't want Alain to be as weak as the champion, more like the battle frontier brains or the battle maison girls or at least like Red was in HGSS

Other things I would like to be explored more would be the relation between the Diantha and Lysandre, and whatever dirt Looker has on Malva... Maybe make the Looker quest a part of the main story?
It would be cool if Malva and Xceroic coworked on something else than Lysandre, and set him and team flaire up to take the fall for whatever they could plan.

Tobiaku

Tobiaku

@Aarod_Kong: I agree he will get a bigger role, sorry if I wrote it wrong, I don't want him to be a frontier brain, I want him to be as strong as a frontier brain. As in stronger than champions normaly are.

As for Team Flare instead of jus sending in a group of weak pokémon aigainst me in a horde battle, they could send in a group of weak pokémon with destiny bond, and give them items as revive, to make them feel more like cheating (hey, they are the badguys after all)

Tobiaku

Araquanid

Team Flare won't use revives, they're saving them for the massacre of all sentient life.

My Shinies

Nintendo_Ninja

The more time that passes without an announcement, the more I think that Z isn't coming.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

ButchManly

My prediction for Z:
Starting out in Vaniville Town, get your starter, only this time Lumiose City isn't suffering a black out so you can face Clemont for your second gym battle. You'll also start the Zygarde plot here and will be given a Zygarde core. From Lumiose, you'll be able to choose whichever path you'd like to take towards the next gym, and as the story progresses you'll gather more Zygarde cores/gain access to new Zygarde forms until the final Showdown between team Flare & Zygarde, followed by the E4 and an expanded Kiloude City (sort of a battle resort). Also packaged in with new megas, Kalos starters for sure.

My WISH for Z:
You start out in SOUTHERN Kalos! That's right, basically a whole new region south of Kalos! You get to select one of the Kalos starters from the professor down south, perhaps a relative of Tiernio (explaining how he came to get the 3 starters in XY). You'll progress through this new area facing new gyms, and NEW POKEMON! Which would explain why they only had around 70 for XY, they saved the other half for southern Kalos. You'll be re-introduced to team Flare who has a new plan to use Zygarde to achieve their goals, and you'll gain access to a Zygarde core & will have to collect more on your journey gaining access to more forms. Also, there will be more megas, and once you've finished the plot and have defeated the E4, you will gain access to northern Kalos! That's right, it's really one region but will essentially be like exploring two regions. You'll get to face the old gym leaders again, and have access to new megas.

I doubt that will happen. But I feel like my first prediction is probable.

ButchManly

Kylo_Ren

I think that Z will have a twist as it could be released in the 20th anniversary.

Kylo_Ren

CM30

ButchManly wrote:

My prediction for Z:
Starting out in Vaniville Town, get your starter, only this time Lumiose City isn't suffering a black out so you can face Clemont for your second gym battle. You'll also start the Zygarde plot here and will be given a Zygarde core. From Lumiose, you'll be able to choose whichever path you'd like to take towards the next gym, and as the story progresses you'll gather more Zygarde cores/gain access to new Zygarde forms until the final Showdown between team Flare & Zygarde, followed by the E4 and an expanded Kiloude City (sort of a battle resort). Also packaged in with new megas, Kalos starters for sure.

My WISH for Z:
You start out in SOUTHERN Kalos! That's right, basically a whole new region south of Kalos! You get to select one of the Kalos starters from the professor down south, perhaps a relative of Tiernio (explaining how he came to get the 3 starters in XY). You'll progress through this new area facing new gyms, and NEW POKEMON! Which would explain why they only had around 70 for XY, they saved the other half for southern Kalos. You'll be re-introduced to team Flare who has a new plan to use Zygarde to achieve their goals, and you'll gain access to a Zygarde core & will have to collect more on your journey gaining access to more forms. Also, there will be more megas, and once you've finished the plot and have defeated the E4, you will gain access to northern Kalos! That's right, it's really one region but will essentially be like exploring two regions. You'll get to face the old gym leaders again, and have access to new megas.

I doubt that will happen. But I feel like my first prediction is probable.

Someone else whose predicting new Pokemon in Pokemon Z then? To be honest, I think it's getting a bit more probable at this point, every third version has introduced more and more changes over the years, with exclusive Pokemon being the only ones not yet added.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.