Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 4,901 to 4,920 of 18,270

Snagrio

Okay, my copy of Y is set to arrive any minute now. But before I head off on my very first Pokemon adventure, I have one question to ask.
Has anyone come across any Doduos? I'd really like to catch one if given the chance, regardless if they are any good or not.
Untitled

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Rapido

The Training part of the Game is UNFAIR for left handed players. T_T

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

TysonOfTime

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, my copy of Y is set to arrive any minute now. But before I head off on my very first Pokemon adventure, I have one question to ask.
Has anyone come across any Doduos? I'd really like to catch one if given the chance, regardless if they are any good or not.
Untitled

I got one. Not sure what route... 6 or 7 maybe?

Also, anyone wanna see me get owned?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Pantera31619

I wonder if Lugia is in this game. I have Articuno and Moltres caught, but Zapdos is the last bird of the trio I need. Would be amazing if Lugia is in the game.

FC: 2337-4123-4469

Marakuto

@Pantera31619 You can transfer one from HG/SS to Black/White/Black 2/White 2 or use Pokemon Dream Radar to get the much better needed Lugia that has Multiscale and then send it later to X& Y in December.

Why is everyone so fixated on EV training early? It's better to leave it post-game because hardly anyone is even using a proper strategy that you'd find on random battles online...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

CanisWolfred

@Wingedfish - He sometimes shows up in route 5 and 6. It's a good pokemon to have, too. In fact, you'll find a lot of flying type pokemon along the way to the second gym. Tthough the second gym is a rock gym, so I recommend bringing some fighting types as well.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Marakuto

@Pantera31619 No, it only works for Black 2 and White 2. Although you can transfer the Lugia to X & Y later on but you'll need to own a copy of SoulSilver and insert it into your 3DS and then use Pokemon Dream Radar whilst the game is in the slot to retrieve Lugia and send it to Black 2/White 2 and afterwards using Pokemon Transporter when it is available.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Pantera31619

@Marakuto Well that sucks since I don't own a copy of Soul Silver or Black/White 2. :/

FC: 2337-4123-4469

Snagrio

Probably not on my first playthrough, but at some point I'd want to have a completely bird Pokemon oriented team (they don't all have to have Flying type of course).

Snagrio

Windy

Follow up to my first post which I was upset about.

I found myself liking the game last night. I was pretty upset the first day and swore to never touch the game. But here I am enjoying myself with it. Would have still preferred a full 3d extravaganza. But in the end what are games good for? Plain and simply put, FUN
Don't think your off the Hook Nintendo! Your still in my doghouse! LOL I'm Watching You! Untitled

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Nator

Im trading in Pokemon Y Charmander lv1 male looking for any starter pokemon except Bulbasaur, Torchic and Froakie.

pm or give me shout out ingame

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

CanisWolfred

WingedFish wrote:

Probably not on my first playthrough, but at some point I'd want to have a completely bird Pokemon oriented team (they don't all have to have Flying type of course).

All bird-likes are Flying types, last I checked.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Pokefanmum82

I'm only on the second gym. I'm trying to drag it out so I can fully enjoy the game.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

TysonOfTime

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

I'm only on the second gym. I'm trying to drag it out so I can fully enjoy the game.

Same here.
I am disappointed how the game is much easier compared to B2/W2...
Oh we'll.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

BeevDawg

So what classic legendaries can you catch in X & Y? I know you can get Mewtwo.

What about...
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Mew
Suisane
Raikou
Entei
Ho-oh
Luigia

Just wondering...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebMlyCNMIIVuX-QVtCrMAw - YouTube

Snagrio

CanisWolfred wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

All bird-likes are Flying types, last I checked.

Oh. Well whatever then. XD

Snagrio

shingi_70

Just the three birds.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JunkosBoobies

I can't believe how fast this game is. Yesterday when I woke up, I only had 2 badges, but now I'm already about to get the 8th badge, lol.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Snagrio

At long last I have it! Here I go, my first Pokemon adventure begins!

Snagrio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.