Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 18,181 to 18,200 of 18,270

Wheeler

^Your Powersave couldn't take it anymore, eh?

I'll just wait then.

Wheeler

Araquanid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

^Your Powersave couldn't take it anymore, eh?

I'll just wait then.

No my replacement cord I bought for it couldn't take it anymore.

Seriously.. the original cord on the powersave exposed the wires as the rubber started tearing. So that there was a bad sign.. I bought this replacement cord and it suddenly decides to stop working on me.

I'm just too lazy to run to the store and grab another cord

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

NOOOOO!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Untitled
31/x/31/x/31/31 Female SWARM

guess I gotta hatch another 800 eggs..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MY GAME CRASHED AFTER I HATCHED IT!!!

I DIDN'T EVEN SAVE D:::::

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Wheeler

I feel like the crashing was my fault.

The Head Smash? I don't know man, even if you taking my Gliscor out I could've brought Venusaur and scare you with HP Fire. And the beginning of the first 5 turns we were switching like no tomorrow, "I counter this Pokémon" or "No, I'll counter that Pokémon". Also I kept on forgetting your Latias had Life Orb instead of being scarfed.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Araquanid

I forgot you had chlorophyll

Also no worries about mega venasaur.. I don't even have king's sheild on this aegislash

Aegislash @Life orb
Jolly, stance change
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Head smash
SD
Shadow sneak
Sacred sword

Venasuar wouldn't be a problem since I'd get a kill.. then bring vena to atleast around half with priority. That was the biggest threat..

I lol'd at the taunt.

ALSO HOLY CRAP THE EGG I HATCHED RIGHT AFTER OUR BATTLE!!!

SHINY VENIPEDE!
Male, Speed boost!!!!
31/x/31/31/31/31.. IDC I gotta have somebody clone me it and I'll use an IV calculator to find out the atk IVs. (hope they're good.. reguardless scolipedes run SD or no attack at all..)

Just in time for hyrule warrior too! Off to pick up the game now and I didn't want this over my head

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Wheeler

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I forgot you had chlorophyll

Also no worries about mega venasaur.. I don't even have king's sheild on this aegislash

Aegislash @Life orb
Jolly, stance change
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Head smash
SD
Shadow sneak
Sacred sword

Venasuar wouldn't be a problem since I'd get a kill.. then bring vena to atleast around half with priority. That was the biggest threat..

I lol'd at the taunt.

ALSO HOLY CRAP THE EGG I HATCHED RIGHT AFTER OUR BATTLE!!!

SHINY VENIPEDE!
Male, Speed boost!!!!
31/x/31/31/31/31.. IDC I gotta have somebody clone me it and I'll use an IV calculator to find out the atk IVs. (hope they're good.. reguardless scolipedes run SD or no attack at all..)

Just in time for hyrule warrior too! Off to pick up the game now and I didn't want this over my head

OH MY GOD, JOLLY AEGISLASH, NEW META (Yes, it deserve to be all caps). Hopefully I can get a Wii U this coming week or the week after.

Wheeler

Araquanid

You'd be surpised how awesome max speed slash is!

I thought it was gimmicky when I heard about it.. but then since I have like 8 different aegislash I figured I might as well give it a go..

DESTROYS BISHARPS, ROTOMS, ZAPDOS, AND M-SCIZORS.. AS WELL AS ANY CHARIZARDS BRAVE ENOUGH TO DD.. Nothing expects the head smash! And bisharps never run jolly making aegislash outspeed the knock off (bisharp has base 70 and aegislash as base 60.. jolly aegislash will outspeed adamant bisharp)

What's worse is the healing wish latias

Gotta get yourself a wii u for sure!

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Snagrio

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Still no luck on shiny venipede but I'm not giving up. Wasn't keep track of eggs hatched so far at all.

@WingedSnagret how's things going?

Still don't have it. I made my desktop background a Pokemon X/Y poster to catch their attention and attempt round three, but it backfired horrendously.

At this rate my best bet is to write out a freaking paper to get all my points across since they just cut me off every time I try to negotiate, but I started a full-time job last this week, meaning Mon-Fri 2:45pm-11:15pm (all I do is stand in front of a conveyer belt while scanning/packing boxes for shipping, it ain't fun). In other words, I have lost 90% of my free time so I really don't have much time or motivation anymore.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spino

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-168204461

Aurorus is such a perfectly beautifully majestic creature. Use her, people, she annihilates teams (in PU)~!

Also,
@Stomatopod17:
Would you like to help me test my brand new... Ubers team?

Edited on by theblackdragon

X360 GamerTag - SpinoOne
3DS Friend Code - 4914-3502-2752

Pokemon X Safari - Fletchinder, Ponyta and Larvesta

3DS Friend Code: 4914-3502-2752

Araquanid

Spino wrote:

Also,
@Stomatopod17:
Would you like to help me test my brand new... Ubers team?

@Spino sure thing!
What's your IGN again? also if you want send me an FR on xbox, just click my profile to find it

I said I was never hatching a shiny again unless mega flygon was revealed after I hatched the venipede..

10 seconds later..

Target:
Untitled
I WANT ANOTHER!

I love shiny aegislash but I can't remember the last time I used mine.. I'm hoping to make either my sub toxic set or head smash slash set shiny since those are the only ones I've been using lately.

@Xtremetdifan, bychance do you remember what giratina set I gave you? I have one named masterderp and now I'm wondering if this is a clone.. the original.. or something.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Bolt_Strike

For those of you in NA and Europe, there's a new Wi-Fi event that's running all this month. You get a Super Size Pumpkaboo holding a Rocky Helmet and knows Trick-or-Treat and Scary Face. It also has the chance of having its HA (although it's not guaranteed, make sure you check which ability it has), which it can't normally get in Super Size form. If you plan on entering the Trick-or-Treat Battle Competition (which requires a Super Size Gourgeist on your team) or just want a HA Super Size Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist, you might want to pick this one up.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Pokefanmum82

Already got my Pumpkaboo and my daughter one too. Will let my son know when he gets home.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ashlyquin

QUESTION:
Can a female Oshwatt breed with a male Herdier with Scrappy or Sand Rush ability and obtain the ability?

Thank you.

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123 | Twitter:

Araquanid

ashlyquin wrote:

QUESTION:
Can a female Oshwatt breed with a male Herdier with Scrappy or Sand Rush ability and obtain the ability?

Thank you.

No it doesn't work like that. Abilities don't breed over like egg moves.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

ashlyquin

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ashlyquin wrote:

QUESTION:

Thank you.

No it doesn't work like that. Abilities don't breed over like egg moves.

Ahhh, thank you.

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.