Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 481 to 500 of 733

Retro_on_theGo

bonesy91 wrote:

Well I just went to my gamestop tonight and found this
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/accessories/zelda-3ds-cr...

turns out they sold out pretty quickly (had 9 in that day, I got the last one) funny thing is though they said a lot of people who bought the case, didn't plan on getting the game.

One of the employees at my local gamestop had that. He said they are also selling a green one with the European boxart on it! Might get the green one if the armor crystal one is out of stock.

Late

I finally ordered my 3DS and Ocarina of Time! I found out yesterday that one Finnish site sells 3DS for 219,95€ when the normal price I've seen is between 260 and 290€, I had to get it as fast as I could.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

ShadowSniper7

Scypher wrote:

Can any of you early-birds confirm or deny new content beyond Boss Rush/Master Quest/easter eggs? I mean new side quests, new characters, new areas, etc. even if they aren't terribly significant.

If there were any of these things, they would have been mentioned in the review.

gameblog.me Linking all the best free online games to you!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Glad im not getting this. Had my fun with this game over a decade ago playing it over and over again. Can't justify a $40 purchase no matter how purty it looks.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

Not just prettier, its soul shakingly beautiful. You don't get it until you see it in motion and have it in your hands, videos and screen-shots do not do it justice.

It's like if you were an 65 year old man and you woke up to find your longtime wife suddenly had her hot gorgeous 20 year old body back and couldn't keep her hands off of you. It's just..........wow.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

perhaps when its cheaper...

EDIT: I should say if it ever gets cheaper lol

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Blaze

Where have people got up to on Ocarina Of Time 3D? I'm currently at the Water Temple, with the very annoying Iron Boots! Enjoying it massively all the same though.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

LinktotheFuture

This new version looks amazing. I am glad I bought it, very, very glad.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

komicturtle

Just got it and registered.

I also bought Cubic Ninja as Target has a sweet deal: If you buy Zelda, you get 50% off a 3DS game

komicturtle

HandheldGuru97

I going to get mine at noon. I can't wait!!
EDIT: going to a movie so my Mom is going to pick it up for me, won't get to play it till 3.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Joeynator3000

komicturtle92 wrote:

Interesting.. Very interesting.

This is the description of Shiek on the website: "The mysterious Shiek's are unknown, but it seems he wants to help."

But in Smash Bros. Brawl: "Sheik doesn’t appear in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but we based her model on a design that was drafted up during the development of that game."

I know that there are 'more' people in the Shiekah tribe- but could these two be different Shieks?

Sooo confusing

lol...I think the first part was an...in game description or something, like spoiler-free, instructions manual-type description. xD
But yeah first time you encounter Shiek, you think he's a he, when he's actually a "she"....and...um...head explodes

(has anyone registered their game yet to try and nab the soundtrack? I haven't gotten my game yet)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

suburban_sensei

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm going to go get my copy now! Hope I can still get the free CD soundtrack. Can't wait to start playing!

You should be good, picked mine up and just registered it and got the CD. (Says they ship it out the week of July 5, so not a long wait). I think as long as you buy the game in at least the first week people will probably get the CD.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

komicturtle

I did confirm for my soundtrack, yes. Are you sure it didn't come up for you?

You have to complete the whole survey and then a notice will pop up telling you if you want to claim the soundtrack. If you pick no thanks, then you won't have a chance to claim it- at all.

If you did complete the survey, and nothing came up, contact Nintendo very soon.

They start shipping the soundtrack on July 5th and is expected to arrive a week or 2 after (though, I tend to get stuff really early).

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Chris720

And now on to Master Quest... the ending is... simply amazing and defeating Ganon was actually quite hard, but the cutscenes are awesome! Also, the Water Temple is easier with the touch screen but still pretty dam hard.

The bosses look much smoother now whereas before it was just rough pixels. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Beat the Deku Tree! This game is just graphically beautiful! I love it. I never played the original on N64 either so this is all new to me. I don't want to stop playing, but the 3D gets to my eyes so I turn it off but it just doesn't look as good in 2D. D: Thank god the music isn't effected by the 3D. The music is beautiful.

LucinaSmash

The remake made the side quest to achieve an empty bottle by collecting all the cuccos from Karariko Village much more difficulty. I wounder what other surprises awaits.

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Chris720

@Retro_on_theGo If this is your first time, then you're in for a treat. Ocarina of Time, to me, is still the best game ever, absolutely nothing beats it.

Master Quest is a lot of fun too, I just need to do the Boss Rush mode at some point.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Project-L wrote:

The remake made the side quest to achieve an empty bottle by collecting all the cuccos from Karariko Village much more difficulty. I wounder what other surprises awaits.

Gah! /me picks brain to remove what he just read

I need to stop visiting this particular thread until I get the game.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.