Forums

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Posts 461 to 480 of 552

Wolflover

Does anyone know how to stop that?

Wolflover

iphys

My dog started off really dumb at catching discs and got pro with practice, so I think all the dogs start off dumb.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Victoria

I just thought .. if you're having trouble getting your dog to run after the disc, maybe you could try practicing with the boomerang. That'll propably get her to chase after it and if she doesn't catch it, you will and can toss it again.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Victoria

WaveBoy wrote:

You guys have been going at this title for around a year now huh? I couldn't get past the 4-day mark with it.

I played mine quite a lot when I first got it (90+ hours) but then it was really the only 3DS game that was any good. Once I got other games, I stopped playing. Recently I picked it up again because I finally got my first Nintendog Street Pass hit.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Wolflover

Once you onlock all the things to unlock the game gets really boring. Walk dog, feed dog, earn money, and nothing new.

Wolflover

SBOY

WaveBoy wrote:

You guys have been going at this title for around a year now huh? I couldn't get past the 4-day mark with it.

I still "play" it mainly because it's the only game (that I know of) that "benefit" from the podometer after the 1000 step mark...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

Wolflover

The dogs in the first game have more movements, can interact with each other better, and are funner to play with. Though, 3ds nintendogs has more things to do and better grapics.

Wolflover

DawnPawLove

file:///C:/Users/Kayla/Pictures/2012-04-26%20DOgs/DOgs%20298.JPG MY DOG DAWN My shiba inu! (Copy and paste the url)

Edited on by DawnPawLove

DawnPawLove

DawnPawLove

file:///C:/Users/Kayla/Pictures/2012-04-26%20DOgs/DOgs%20298.JPG hmmm

DawnPawLove

Aviator

DawnPawLove, You need to upload the picture to an image sharing site, like Imageshack.

You then get the url, and do this:
(img) http://www.gagaisawesome.com/gaga.jpg (/img)
replacing the ( ) with [ ]

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

CosmoXY

Yes, I finally won the final Obediance Trial! Now having done that I figure I've essentially "beaten" the game. For me, the main challenges were winning all the competitions and buying a RoboPup.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

DawnPawLove

Thanks for the help! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/dogs215.jpg/ " alt="Untitled" />

DawnPawLove

Silversplash

Chaoslink1 wrote:

I have a golden retriever called Poochy, a cat called Kirby and a Beagle called Rocky
I already got the keyboard and the helicopter etc. I beat the first 2 cups of every competition so far.

BTW:I like how there's alot of mario stuff in this game: Mario sounds in the keyboard, Super Mario Bros house and Mario Kart RC racers

wow realy! met a girl named boo and she had a cute lemon and white beagle named rocky! is that you? my beagle is called baygul and gaygul just loves rocky

Silversplash

Mikex125

I have Golden Retriever. My dogs love to watch TV(I think they're lazy). The game has made it through the washer(twice)and still works fine! I have a Mario Kart, Peach Kart, and Yoshi Kart(Tip:Press the X button while driving Karts and Helicopters, etc. to see it from from the vehicle's point of view. The pets look HUGE!)

Edited on by Mikex125

Leader of Yoshi Team

Zebra225

Hello, I am new on here, and i was reading some posts

I was wondering how i can earn some money BESIDES doing competitions with my dog?

~Live Life, Love Life~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.