Forums

Topic: Nintendo Sept 13 meeting; What could they announce?

Posts 121 to 140 of 219

skywake

zezhyrule wrote:

Zelda: Twilight Princess 3D

Not only is it a remake, but a remake of a crappy game. Perfectly suited for the 3DS library.

I know you're probably trolling but it's a very poor and obvious troll if it is. No game with a score of 95% on metacritic is in anyway crappy and, if they did re-release Twilight Princess, I'd buy it again purely because it's that awesome.

So yes, Twilight Princess would be an awesome addition to the 3DS library because it's an awesome game. I don't think they'll do it however and I don't see why they would need to. Your comment was either a poor troll or a poor suggestion from an idiot who has NFI.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Arcanum

zezhyrule wrote:

Zelda: Twilight Princess 3D

Not only is it a remake, but a remake of a crappy game. Perfectly suited for the 3DS library.

Wow.....I just lost all respect for you. Joke or no joke.

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

Arcanum

skywake wrote:

I don't think "Nintendo 3DS new product announcement" excludes firmware upgrades or downloadable products. It could be something like 3D video recording and youtube integration which are both things which would, IMO, boost interest in the 3DS and be a "new product". They could even announce a new set of 3D Classics, an update to Street Pass, AR Games or Face Raiders or even a brand new new built in game along similar lines.

But I really don't think they set a date and not let anyone in besides investors and....(I forget the other guys who can get in) just so they can announce a youtube app or a firmware update.....Maybe the 3D recording though, but I really feel like it's more of a huge announcement of a new Metroid or new IP.

sigh 10 more days huh? I guess.....

@Zez well... how can you say that it just sucks, you know? what is it that you didn't like about the game? Was it the........actually I can't think of an example that might be suckish in that game cause there simply is nothing in that game that would be..
(thinks for a while),Actually I would have liked it better if it was harder and you actually had to be careful not to die, but the The Cave Of Ordeals kinda made up for that

Edited on by Arcanum

Currently playing:
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

skywake

Arcanum wrote:

skywake wrote:

I don't think "Nintendo 3DS new product announcement" excludes firmware upgrades or downloadable products. It could be something like 3D video recording and youtube integration which are both things which would, IMO, boost interest in the 3DS and be a "new product". They could even announce a new set of 3D Classics, an update to Street Pass, AR Games or Face Raiders or even a brand new new built in game along similar lines.

But I really don't think they set a date and not let anyone in besides investors and....(I forget the other guys who can get in) just so they can announce a youtube app or a firmware update.....Maybe the 3D recording though, but I really feel like it's more of a huge announcement of a new Metroid or new IP.

It's probably along the lines of a big title or new IP but I'm just saying I wouldn't rule out a big firmware update, an update to some of the built in software, a new piece of built in software, an update to the eShop or similar. It could be lots of things other than a big game and still be worthy of a big announcement.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Arcanum

skywake wrote:

Arcanum wrote:

skywake wrote:

It's probably along the lines of a big title or new IP but I'm just saying I wouldn't rule out a big firmware update, an update to some of the built in software, a new piece of built in software, an update to the eShop or similar. It could be lots of things other than a big game and still be worthy of a big announcement.

hmmmm....yeah your right. I would actually really like to be ableto message people... and text chat! IDK what it could be and I am extremely anxious! I just, for some reason, have a really good feeling about this. Maybe it'll be nothing, but I have such a good feeling that I am actually anxious. about as anxious as I was for E3!

Currently playing:

Joeynator3000

zezhyrule wrote:

Opinions, opinions.

It's the internet, remember? lol
(still, I loved TP....)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

yoyogamer

BellGoRiiing wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Opinions, opinions.

It's the internet, remember? lol
(still, I loved TP....)

The Nintendo Life community rules state that continually saying "I am right, you are wrong." can render an opinion useless.

Edited on by yoyogamer

This is a signature.

SuperLink

They are going to announce the 3DSiXLABCD.

SuperLink

theblackdragon

considering the 'perfectly suited for the 3DS library' jab, i'd have to assume what zez said was a joke.

that said, if anyone here has a problem with the way the forums are run and/or rules are enforced, you're more than welcome to contact us. until then, i'd appreciate it if we could get back to predicting announcements in this thread, please and thank you. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Link245

Well, since most of Nintendo's other franchises are on 3DS or are coming to it, I think the next Metroid is highly likely. Also, I don't think Nintendo would release a new model so early, or they obviously haven't learned their lesson with the price drop and Ambassador Program.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Link245

Of course, we don't have long to find out.

Edited on by Link245

Currently Playing:

komicturtle

lol I have no problemas.
:3

I said that just cuz..

komicturtle

pntjr

Tare wrote:

That's why I want to learn a bit more ('-')

Don't you get it? There isn't anything to know more about! It hasn't even started production yet!

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Link245 wrote:

Well, since most of Nintendo's other franchises are on 3DS or are coming to it, I think the next Metroid is highly likely. Also, I don't think Nintendo would release a new model so early, or they obviously haven't learned their lesson with the price drop and Ambassador Program.

Metroid Dread! Please Nintendo!!! T.T
Just imagine what a 2D style Metroid would look like on the 3DS.
(and I would love to see hand-drawn graphics, then again I wouldn't mind seeing 3D mixed in the game either)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TheUnknownGame

I hope it's a new Golden Sun game. Dark Dawn's ending was like a low blow to the stomach.

No one knows what kind of games I play!!

suburban_sensei

I think I would love to see a little reel of confirmed 3D Classics coming out. Nothing is out now that I want, so it'd be great to get excited for some new titles.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

19Robb92

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Totally forgot about Metroid but that would be amazing. Developed by RETRO or Nintendo EAD preferably. Though I wouldn't mind having a Metroid Hunters (2) either with a better story mode and multiplayer.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Link245

19Robb92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Totally forgot about Metroid but that would be amazing. Developed by RETRO or Nintendo EAD preferably. Though I wouldn't mind having a Metroid Hunters (2) either with a better story mode and multiplayer.

I hated Prime Hunters, but if they could make it more like the Prime trilogy with exploration instead of being an FPS, I would get it. And better graphics and story would also be nice.

Edited on by Link245

Currently Playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.