Forums

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Posts 101 to 120 of 245

Hokori

I think they should have these ones:
The Last Story, Epic Yarn, XenoBlade, Pandoras Tower, Wii Sports, Wario Land Shake, Metroid Prime 3, Pokemon Black 2 / White 2, Conquest, Skyward Sword, Nintndos+ Cats, Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Majoras Mask, SSBB, Advance Wars Dule Strike, Ouendan, Daigasso Band Brothers, Chibi Robo 3, DKJB, Pushmo, ExciteBots, WarioWare Twisted, Big Brain Academy, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 9, Mystery of the Mursame, and Golden Sun Dark Dawn at some point, those would be great puzzles

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

HawkeyeWii

6ch6ris6 wrote:

the more puzzles i get the longer it will take to get one done

too bad you cannot pick the puzzle you want to have pieces for (when using playcoins)

Exactly what I have been thinking. Oh and does anyone know what the purple spaces in the middle are for?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Hokori

HawkeyeWii wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

too bad you cannot pick the puzzle you want to have pieces for (when using playcoins)

Exactly what I have been thinking. Oh and does anyone know what the purple spaces in the middle are for?

The rest of the puzzle, you can only get them through StreetPass

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

6ch6ris6

HarmoKnight wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

The rest of the puzzle, you can only get them through StreetPass

or spotpasshits that sometimes occur with famous people. 3DS needs internet for that of course

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

HawkeyeWii

I've streetpassed with a bunch of people before and they are still missing those inner purple spots like me

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Hokori

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I've streetpassed with a bunch of people before and they are still missing those inner purple spots like me

This is how it goes: Nintendo sends out one random piece (blue or pink) to everyone with a 3DS, the people with a pink piece has to SP someone in order for the other person to get the pink piece, so im guessing your not SPing anyone who got a pink piece yet, it takes time

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Dizzy_Boy

I`m glad Hyper Japan is on the end of the month. there`s garuanteed to be plenty of pink/purple pieces to pick up.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Zach777

You ought to be able to buy pink pieces for 10 coins or something.... That's what would help many, I suppose.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

TheDreamingHawk

Bet we will get NSMBU and Nintendo land Puzzles, as well as a blood-filled NG3 puzzle as well when Wii U comes

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Happy_Mask

NG3?:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

Ninja Gaiden 3, razor's edge. It is being published by NOA in NA.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Hokori

I bet we would ge NG3 and Bayonetta 2, but we'd have to have an account 1st (possibly the reason for waiting for Miiverse on 3DS) so that we don't have any 7 year olds seeing a sexy puzzle of Bayonetta or a bloody NG3 one

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

KiyomiRein

Just got the notification today for. I'm glad to have another puzzle but it's gonna take me forever to finish. I only have a few pieces of the other ones as is. XD

FC 1547-6495-3840
I love Swapnote. Send me notes.
3DS mii name is Kiyomi

Joeynator3000

...sighs They really should start giving out new pieces via Spotpass as a daily thing or something. Like...to make things easier for those of us who live out in the middle of nowhere. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

iphys

If we're only ever going to get 1 or 2 special SpotPass Miis a year, certain people will never have the means to complete all the puzzles in the lifetime of the 3DS. It's a shame we can't get puzzle pieces from playing people online. I hope someone figures out how to get StreetPass working over the Internet eventually.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Zach777

That would nullify the concept of StreetPass. That is also known as SpotPass, and is not something that takes place between players.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Tsuchinoko

Just wanted to put this here. I've read on some Japanese sites that over here the Kirby puzzle was released as a set on the same day as the Animal Crossing one. I haven't seen more evidence of it, like pictures, nor have I gotten any pieces myself. If I do I'll let you know to confirm it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just looked on the page before and saw that someone had put the info up. Shows what happens when I'm down to like, 4 hours of sleep a night from my job. Its not up on the English wikipedia yet though, and the admins on wikipedia.jp haven't put the changes up yet. I'm sure the info will change soon.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Snagrio

I got the Kirby's Return to Dreamland one. I'm actually liking it since that's the newest game I've bought lately. Only of course, it will just add to my ever growing collection of unfinished puzzles because of those confounded pink pieces... But on a brighter note, I did get at least two pink ones while I was running around in airports going to and coming back from my Florida vacation. Seriously, Nintendo should make it at least a LITTLE easier to collect special squares just to complete a simple puzzle! I like @Zach777 actually. At least with that I'd be able to finish them in a reasonably short amount of time. But as it is, the only way I'm ever going to get any of the puzzles full is if I manage to go to a Nintendo event of some sort, only problem is, there isn't any near where I live. Ever.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Dizzy_Boy

@WingedFish maybe you could plan a holiday around a games expo one time. You`ll be able to clear off those pink pieces in one afternoon with no trouble.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

WingedFish wrote:

I got the Kirby's Return to Dreamland one. I'm actually liking it since that's the newest game I've bought lately. Only of course, it will just add to my ever growing collection of unfinished puzzles because of those confounded pink pieces... But on a brighter note, I did get at least two pink ones while I was running around in airports going to and coming back from my Florida vacation. Seriously, Nintendo should make it at least a LITTLE easier to collect special squares just to complete a simple puzzle! I like @Zach777 actually. At least with that I'd be able to finish them in a reasonably short amount of time. But as it is, the only way I'm ever going to get any of the puzzles full is if I manage to go to a Nintendo event of some sort, only problem is, there isn't any near where I live. Ever.

Like I've said before, don't blame the entirety of Nintendo for this one. NoA and NoE could've changed the method of getting the pieces up a bit for those people in areas where not a lot of people have 3DS systems. Where I live is not even a well populated, busy part of Japan, and once a puzzle has been been getting passed around a bit, I can generally finish one in about 3-4 days. If I go to Tokyo, (like I did for a weekend around to visit a friend around the time the NSMB2 came out) I can finish one in less than a day. Its all about have a concentration of people with 3DSs living close together. I'm sure not all of Japan is like that, but still, a lot more people here own Nintendo products (it is a Japanese company after all).

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.