Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 5,926

JaxonH

@Iggly
Awesome, sounds good! I do have to work, but, maybe just a half day, we'll see how it goes. Latest I'll be home is 4pm central time, but if I take off after 4 hours I'll be home by noon. Either way, I'll let you know soon as I get back!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MisterMan

If anyone wants to help me level up to HR6 by killing a B.Gravios I'd be very grateful: 17-1198-1989-2121'

EDIT: got it done.

Edited on by MisterMan

MisterMan

JaxonH

@Iggly ready when U are

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Hy8ogen

Anyone interested in running G2?

@JaxonH and @Iggly when are you guys available?

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Iggly

@JaxonH I'm available right now, so let me know when the room is up.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

@JaxonH and @Iggly boys let's get it started!

Room: 12-3652-9135-4354

Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

JaxonH

Hy8ogen wrote:

@JaxonH and @Iggly boys let's get it started!

Room: 12-3652-9135-4354

Check ur email I sent u room number and code 5 min ago

JaxonH

@Hy8ogen
24-1936-3128-7382

JaxonH

@Hy8ogen
Pass 9876

JaxonH

Thanks to @Iggly @Hy8ogen and everyone else who joined to hunt! We accomplished a heck of a lot today, officially G3 certified, got some charms, some gems, some mantles, upgraded our gear, did all the wystone quests... I'd say it was a profitable day.

Iggly

Pretty glad we made a lot of progress today since I'm pretty sure I'll be busy with school starting tomorrow and I'm already pretty tired. I'm probably going to finish the rest of the high rank quests and the remainder of the 10 star Caravan quests throughout the week since I've done plenty of G-Rank stuff for the past few days.

Edited on by Iggly

TeeJay

And here I am still in 9 star high rank

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

Yay I completed my pink rathian armor!

I think now I'll try to upgrade some weapons and progress in single player a bit.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Hy8ogen

@JaxonH G3 already? Dayum.

TeeJay

@Morphmarron Awesome! Congrats, I know you were working towards that for a while.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

All of you guys just seem like you're in a hurry to rank up. Mean while I got to high rank like over a week ago and I'm still rank 4! I've put in at least another 40 Plus hours since then too. I'm having fun Just going at my own pace and doing single player mostly. I'll hop online soon enough.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Iggly

@Spoony_Tech I'm in no rush to rank up, I just wanted to reach G3 since you can't truly finish all of the Caravan quests unless you're in G3 . I spent 150 hours doing Low/High rank stuff before doing actual G-Rank stuff incase you're wondering.

nacho_chicken

Spoony_Tech wrote:

All of you guys just seem like you're in a hurry to rank up. Mean while I got to high rank like over a week ago and I'm still rank 4! I've put in at least another 40 Plus hours since then too. I'm having fun Just going at my own pace and doing single player mostly. I'll hop online soon enough.

I know how you feel! I felt like I rushed through 3U, so I've been taking 4U slow. I've made it a point to complete every quest before I go to the next Rank (not HR; actual rank).
Went Village LR > Guild LR > Village HR > (current) Guild HR. Almost 150 hours so far. I've also gotten to use a ton of armor I wouldn't have otherwise looked at. HR Lunastra armor's skills suck so bad but it looks SO AWESOME. Plus, after some upgrades, it has almost 500 Defense.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Haru17

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Not in a hurry to rank, necessarily, just in a hurry to play the game. I've played tons of hours and as a result I'm currently G rank with the silver special permit. And things are better at G rank. You can hone weapons, use the wyceum, use wystones to battle frenzied monsters, and the armors generally look much cooler.

My current goal is amassing all of the cool armor sets. I'm going after G Mohran currently, it's helm is a headband and a nicely-animated ribbon.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haru17

Ok, I need to understand this. Why do all you people, yes you people, insist on taking guild quests as opposed to normal quests with actual rewards. Guild quests are so miserly in their monster material rewards, even going so far as to deny guaranteed drops from breaking monster parts. Why do people prefer them so?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.