Forums

Topic: Marvel Pinball 3D

Posts 221 to 225 of 225

Spoony_Tech

@Klimbatize Lol that's pretty close. I would say 8-10 hours. I averaged about 1.5 billion per ball and had 7 total. It helps to get the bonus multiplur to plus10 on ever ball you can and that usually happens without even trying to aim for it. Just playing naturally gets it for me. Once there it unlocks another ball as well. That's the real secret!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Windy

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Klimbatize Lol that's pretty close. I would say 8-10 hours. I averaged about 1.5 billion per ball and had 7 total. It helps to get the bonus multiplur to plus10 on ever ball you can and that usually happens without even trying to aim for it. Just playing naturally gets it for me. Once there it unlocks another ball as well. That's the real secret!

I need to play more of this! Let the Chain gaming Continue!

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Klimbatize

OldMan-Tech wrote:

It helps to get the bonus multiplur to plus10 on ever ball you can and that usually happens without even trying to aim for it. Just playing naturally gets it for me. Once there it unlocks another ball as well. That's the real secret!

Yeah, that's exactly what I do, just not as good, obviously. I don't even purposely go for the multiplier buttons because it too often leads to a weird bounce or a dumb ball out on my part. The bonus multipliers get hit when I'm in multiball, which if I'm doing what I set out to do, is nearly the entire game. I've only recently figured out how to get some high scores on the game through trial and error, so I don't think it will take too long to get to a billion. My biggest obstacle is not getting distracted by something stupid around me.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

We are getting a little bit closer to dlc for either this or zen pinball or both. Here's my source. Most of the interview is about Star Wars for the Wii U though!

http://www.nintendofeed.com/2013/06/news-star-wars-pinball-ar...

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Oh nice. I hope it's soon. I tried playing some other tables on other formats, but I really prefer the 3D.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.