Forums

Topic: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley

Posts 121 to 140 of 279

Eel

Oh wow I love those waterfalls!

I have been more or less plain with my design. The biggest thing I have made is a direct path from my main farmland to the Moon Valley.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Freelance

Oops I forgot I didn't show the pic of the updated falls. I said I was going to lengthen it, so here is the East Falls version 2:

Untitled

Haha, I can understand if people don't want to make drastic/giant changes to their valley. Making these waterfalls, ponds, and the marsh (the marsh is the worst so far) is hard, long, tedious work,. When you actually complete it though, it sure looks like it was worth the time to do them!

Everyone loves my falls I WILL be planting nice trees along the mountain and on the base of the falls to make it look more authentic.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

YvoCaro

Oh WoW, but those pictures look good!
I have dowloaded the game immediately, but my work got in the way of playing much yet. I played five days in spring I think, but I haven't done any major restructuring yet like you. I like the landscaping element of the game, and the graphics are good. Everything else is pretty basic in the beginning but then, I'm still at the very start. Liking it though!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

Eel

Stuff gets unlocked in increments as you go restoring the seasons and making requests for the villagers. The game does start kinda slow and empty, but it gets better.

I'm currently trying to restore the final season (Fall), and oh boy... It's an ordeal.

Bloop.

YvoCaro

I hope to play a bit more this weekend! Donjwolf, would you mind if I put s picture of your awesome waterfall in my blog? I'm writing my first impressions of the game, and I don't have as cool a pic yet to show. Needless to say I'll mention that it's yours of course!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

Pokefanmum82

I have only awakened the second sprite. I just got my copy yesterday and that's as far as I got last night.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Freelance

I'm close to finishing restoring Fall, but man, digging for the XX was so tedious. I've been neglecting my 'marsh/pond/.whatever'
@YvoCaro, yeah, you can. Everyone seems to like my falls. Your blog looks nice with the layout and stuff. I've actually visited the Netherlands several years ago. I've been to Amsterdam and the Keukenhof Gardens

HOLY CRAP, I sold an emerald (or whatever it was) for 3200 and it only cost me like 320 whatever to refine it. I gotta go mining more often!

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

YvoCaro

Thanks @Donjwolf for the compliment, I always love talking a writing about gaming, so the blog is so much fun to do! I'll add your picture, your waterfalls are the best 👍
The Keukenhof really is something to see when it opens in Spring, even to me and I've lived in the Netherlands all my life!

Freelance

D'oh, I forgot about that, but it's a good way to get some cash quick if you need some temporarily. I need money right now, for I'm too busy working on my marsh to do much else, so I don't have much money.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

You get it while unlocking the Fall season. It's part of the storyline so you can't miss it. You also need to befriend several people to open up their requests.

Freelance

Freelance

Dunno how close I am to getting Fall, but I have to get a lost pendant. How far am I in the quest?

Freelance

Eel

Last 1/4th of it.

The seasonal themes of this game are all really good, too bad you're stuck with winter for a whole year. I get the feeling many people won't hear them all.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Freelance

Yay I restored Fall in Winter 26 Year 1! Now I have to get to bed in real life. It's 3am! XD

P.S. I think it's kinda cool that I got the Tears of Happiness on Winter 25th. What better way to have a happy ending on Christmas Day, you know? Seems like the perfect present.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Pokefanmum82

How do you awaken the sprite who has the skyfall tree? And how do you get a windmill?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Freelance

Windmill is a reward from one of Doc's requests.

I actually can't remember the details now on Summer for some reason.

Freelance

Pokefanmum82

Okay thanks. I wish there was a walk through or something for this game.

Finished the Alola Dex.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.