Forums

Topic: Harvest Moon: Skytree Village

Posts 141 to 143 of 143

Eel

The wall fences from TLV's DLC are now available for this one too.

Kinda underwhelming since it's reused DLC that should've been in the base game to begin with, but hey it's free.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

The first patch is available now:

Hello Harvest Moon fans!

We have launched a new patch today for Harvest Moon: Skytree Village! Here are the changes for this patch:

*After a long conversation between Sofia and Dean securing new compost sources, Dean will now offer a larger stock of fertilizer blends upon completing specific quests. If you have completed these quests already, his stock will update on the next business day.

*If you’ve told Sam “No” when he asked "Should we call everyone together?" please speak to him again. We’ve asked him to stop holding a grudge against certain players.

*We’ve changed the way the dog’s retrieval behavior interacts with certain morning event flags to make both a smoother process.

*Behind the scenes changes to prep for upcoming DLC.

*Misc bug fixes.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback!

Bloop.

Eel

The new dlc packs are out and available for purchase.

One pack includes Nova, a new bachelorette and the Doc statue, the other one has Edmond, a bachelor, and the harvest goddess statue.

Both packs also include new requests and events for their respective character.

Nova is a mysterious girl who loves animals, she is also a bit too direct. Since there's many animals around, she will stay for a while. Rowan says she "smells like us".
Pics of Nova:
Untitled
Untitled

Edmond is a grand mage and an acquitance of both Tabitha and Gareth. He is afraid they may not be happy about him being there, so he hides himself with magic. You can see him just fine though.
Pics of Edmond:
Untitled
Untitled

The statues:
Untitled
Untitled

Also, version 2.0 is available. It fixes the weather.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.