Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,726 to 1,745 of 5,116

Arianabtd

I'm 3 hours in and I'm really enjoying it.
I started randomly pairing people together, I'm not sure if that's a good strategy or not x3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

lightbringer

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I hope we get Lost Bloodlines 2, the new class looks pretty cool.

They're adding a new class?

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

Late

Every day I come here to take a look at your discussions and "cry a little" because I can't play this game yet. ;(

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

SkywardLink98

3Dash wrote:

@WingedFish Yeah, I have to agree.
@SkywardLink On my new file I really should use him more... oh, btw, I saw you were looking to get the one of the grinding DLCs, just be aware that if you do, they get fairly boring fairly fast.

Oh, I decided against the grinding DLCs. I figured I could level up my characters on my own, (especially with Paragon) and that I'd rather have a class than unlimited gold (besides, I'm changing Vaike to a barbarian and then a warrior with the goal of every other enemy dropping a Bullion).

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

lightbringer

@3Dash

Ah, thanks. Dread Fighter, is it? They can use magic as well as use swords/axes; seems pretty sweet.

The DLC so far has been okay. I mean hearing the old music again is cool, but I kinda wish the characters had quotes or something. All they say is, "....!!"

theblackdragon

I just married Vaike off to Miriel. It wasn't as hilarious as i'd thought it'd be, but it was still kinda funny. I'm working on Libra and Tharja right now, it's quite promising (though anyone paired with Tharja seems to be pretty funny). Nowi and Donnel was kinda lame, not as much fun as i'd thought it'd be for sure (but i'm looking forward to using the two of them later on in the game, holy crap), and Lon'qu and Panne... now that was hysterical
the plot of fire emblem has never been truer than now

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Dang, no Lost Bloodlines 2. At least without the pack. I've heard people who own the pack get the map's early, so I may just have to test that.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Klimbatize

Anna can have a kid, right? It's the only reason I'm having my avatar marry her in my second playthrough. She can't marry anyone else.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SkywardLink98

The only child I'm aware of her having is Morgan.

lightbringer

Yeah, it's the same with Say'ri, Tiki, and Flavia. Can't marry anyone outside the avatar so their only possible child is Morgan.

SkywardLink98

Slight Spoilers Ahead Regarding a Bonus Map The Walhart map was hard, but the new character looks really cool. To get the new unit Chrom will have to fight him (Walhart), and then when you beat the level you'll unlock him. He has his own class, but it only has one skill

Nardar

How can you pass certain skills to children? For example Chrom and Sumia to Lucina. I really want to pass the Galeforce to Lucina.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Void

+++SPOILIARZ ALERTZ+++

Nardar wrote:

How can you pass certain skills to children? For example Chrom and Sumia to Lucina. I really want to pass the Galeforce to Lucina.

Before you start the chapter where you have her join you as a blue unit, make Galeforce Sumia's last equipped skill.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Arianabtd

SPOILEY SPOILER FROM CHAPTER 9
Holy crap!
Emmeryn! Jumped, off a thingy.
What the heck!? I spent all the time protecting her, and there she goes JUMPING OFF A CLIFF. Well that sucked.
END OF SPOILEY SPOILER
Other then that really annoying thing, I'm really enjoying this.
I've locked myself in my room (almost) all day playing.

Oh and another thing, I just got My character (Ariana) and Stahl hitched.
He's probably one of my favorite characters, so I had to make it happen x3.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Nardar:

POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE NOT PAST CHAPTER 13-ISH, I FORGET

according to what I've read, the child inherits the last equipped skill on the parents' list — e.g. if you were to marry Donnel to Lissa, open their skills lists and rearrange them so that Donnel's lv. 15 Villager 'Underdog' skill and (provided you reclassed her around into a Dark Flier) Lissa's 'Galeforce' skill are both at the bottom of their parents' currently-equipped-skills lists, then enter and play the appropriate paralogue, the child will inherit both of those skills. The skills they inherit aren't set in stone until you enter the paralogue and begin playing the map, so don't worry if the paralogue has already shown up on the map and you're not ready yet; just don't play it 'til you are. :3

Chrom is a special case, though — Lucina will only get Aether from him (as will Female Morgan), and Male Morgan will only get 'Rightful King'. Olivia is another special case, as her son cannot inherit her 'Special Dance' skill, so don't bother trying.

END OF SPOILERS

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.