Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 2,517

TheXReturns

@Socar I'm referring to how the top castles all seem to have max stats. It's gonna take a while to get anywhere close... Skills aren't the main problem, it's just frustrating to have to keep buying eternal seals if you had really bad level ups...

I'm nearly convinced to buy all the DLC in the multipack, as the stuff I really want comes up to just a few quid less...

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

WinterWarm

@SuperWario Dwyer is pretty much only good for defending castles, because of his personal skill

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

e-love

okay i used to dislike kaden now i am feeling it .. he always gets crits! !

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

edhe

@DreamyViridi You paired Silas with Oboro? Me too! Cute couple.

It's a shame I got Silas "killed" in one of my final missions...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

TheXReturns

@Edhe When I move on to Classic, it's going to take ages. XD I'm going to meticulously plan, ensuring no-one's in danger, then get annoyed when Lon'qu dies to a 1% Critical Hit on one of the last levels of Awakening.

Hopefully, the RNG will be nicer to me next time...

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

DreamyViridi

@edhe - Yeah, they just seemed to go together. ^^
...Except for that bit where Oboro told Silas to get used to seeing her grimace cause he'd be seeing it a lot. Hmm...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Gultigargar

Hey fellow users, who's the best wife for Kaden? (This is for Revelation.)

My current N3DSXL FC: 2165-9800-0902

I'm not what to post, but something should pop up here eventually.

Canadian_Ronin

Am I the only one who would have liked Awakening and Fates even more if Chrom, Ryoma and Xander were just the "main, player characters", and the Avatar characters just didn't exist?

I always find myself so much more interested in those characters and really bored with Robin and Corrin and they'd probably end up as characters I'd never take to battle if I wasn't forced too.

Canadian_Ronin

e-love

i got oboro and hinata married, kind of cliche but whatever

should i make oboro a spear master or a basura ?? ? i always have trouble deciding with master seals

Canadian_Ronin

Just out of curiosity, what story based pairings/marriages (stat ones are much more simple to figure out) did everyone make in Birthright and Conquest?

Canadian_Ronin

WinterWarm

@Emaan

I made Oboro a Spear Master. I don't like the Basara class, really.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

(Strong Language Warning)

That pretty much sums up everything I know about this game. And yet I feel that I am already fully prepared to lead an entire army, who may or may not be on the side of the people who raised me my entire life, depending on how much money I'm willing to spend.

EDIT: Why didn't anybody mention that the picture wouldn't load in?!

Geez guys...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

e-love

need some opinions if let's say i lowkey found the story of birthright lame and uninteresting do you think i will enjoy revelations more ? for those of you who got it

JaxonH

@Emaan

Ya, my brother is as big a FE but as me and said Revelation was definitely better than both Birthright and Conquest.

And really, the maps are the core of FE and Revelation is only $20 so, can't go wrong I think.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Shahinshah

What's up with that Fire Emblem Content in July in London?????

Shahinshah

Grumblevolcano

Now that EU has finally caught up to NA with Fates DLC (the remainder of Map Pack 2 came out today), I wonder if Map Pack 3 will be coming to both soon.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Emaan wrote:

need some opinions if let's say i lowkey found the story of birthright lame and uninteresting do you think i will enjoy revelations more ? for those of you who got it

Yes. Revelations is much better than Birthright, which is easily the worst out of the 3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ralizah

So, I started Conquest a week or so ago, and have been consistently impressed with the level of challenge it provides on Classic/Hard. I just finished Chapter 10 earlier today and, my god, that was hell! I lost one of the new units introduced in that chapter, but I'm willing to accept that sacrifice, as the last few turns were filled with increasingly desperate gambits to keep my people alive, and, as enthralling as all that was, I have no desire to re-experience it anytime soon.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

VoltageX

Hey everyone, I have a quick question. Ive been playing through fates (chose birthright) and although I liked the game it felt different than awakening - I felt the lack of magics. I mean, in awakening I have units who used swords, axes, bows, tomes for magic... so when I battled an armored enemy I used magic, and in case I battled a flying unit I used a bow ans so on.
thing is, in birthright I dont have units with magic at all. I got all kinds of physical weapons, and I dont know which one to use again which enemy - if I have to battle an armored one, I feel like it doesnt matter if I use a pole or a knife, it will not be that good either way.

is there any way to have tomes for magic or make the gameplay more diversed? in case not, will conquest have that kind of diversity I need? thanks in advance =]

VoltageX

Rexcalibr

Question:

My main character (female) triggered an S rank conversation with Jakob. I didn't make them have the conversation yet because I don't want her marrying him. It doesn't seem like she's getting S rank with other male characters though, even when I use them together a lot. Does this mean it's too late and the only option is to marry Jakob. If so, that sucks and that isn't how Awakening was.

Rexcalibr

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.