Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,087

LzWinky

CanisWolfred wrote:

Who the hell wants to listen to music for 10 hours straight? And why can't I find any Fantasy Life videos that aren't stupidly long???

Why is Youtube stupid enough to have 10 hour videos in the first place? Who the crap will legitimately use 10 hours aside from extended music?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CanisWolfred

WaLzgi wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Who the hell wants to listen to music for 10 hours straight? And why can't I find any Fantasy Life videos that aren't stupidly long???

Why is Youtube stupid enough to have 10 hour videos in the first place? Who the crap will legitimately use 10 hours aside from extended music?

I know! Even 3-4 hours would be a bit excessive, but 10?! Ugh, damnit Youtube...

6ch6ris6 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

what do you want to see in those videos?

I just want a reasonably lengthed video for music. I tend to just leave the deos running until they end. Besides, 10 hours wourth of buffered content would kill my RAM.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

6ch6ris6

im pretty sure there i a trick behind these 10hour videos. i dont think youtube wnats to waste so much webspace for looped 2min memes

photo update!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Einherjar

Ok, stupid question time #2:
Is there leather working as a skill, or is leather (and leather strips for that matter) just a findable item, or worse, a purchase only one ?
My goal is to get as autonomous as i can be, meaning that i wont buy stuff, i can make for myself. But i havent found any leather yet (mind you, im not THAT far into the main game, but i finished most of the jobs (optional) tutorials) nor a job, who can make some.
If its a recipe for a higher level job, please just say so, and try not to spoil anything A short "just finable, buyable, advanced crafting" is well enough

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

CanisWolfred

Tailor utilizes leather. Pretty sure you get it from monsters or from shops, though. You don't just find leather, dude...

Also, everything about this game reminds me of a scaled down version of Final Fantasy 14. Not entirely a bad thing, but I just subscribed to FF14, so I might just skip this game for now...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tigus

@6ch6ris6 I kinda hate to ask but could you hold off on the pics till its out in the US I've already seen way to much of the game as it is trying to conserve lol. but if you really want to i'll just wait till then and come back.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

LzWinky

Just ignore the thread then. I'm still mostly blind despite the screenshots

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MetalGear_Yoshi

Yeah, I like the screen shots, keep them coming.

I've got about 13hours in now. I'm a Woodcrafter, Lumber jack and hunter. I'm going to take up sewing and fishing next, keep seeing the fishing spots and want to try it out ^_^ I'm enjoying it a lot so far but it is a bit different than I expected, certainly a larger focus on story then I had imagined.The one thing I'm not a fan of is how closely the lives are bound by story progress. Right now as a wood crafter I can't progress to a higher level as I can't buy some of the necessary items to make certain things. I'm sure if I was, say a smith and miner as well I could get them items myself but I'm not.... This is more a issue because of how I play games really, I much more prefer to explore and stuff about then tackle the story missions.

MetalGear_Yoshi

TWK

I'm also playing this great game. I'm currently playing as a angler.

Add me as a friend and we can play online!

TWK

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4040-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: TobiasWK

Ufaowl

I've bought a chair but can't sit on it((
P.S. I mean in the game

Edited on by Ufaowl

Ufaowl

3DS Friend Code: 2895-8740-3220

6ch6ris6

@TWK i will add you later

@Tigus even though i dont consider the stuff i posted as spoilers i will no use the spoilers feature. how does it work again?

@Einherjar you havent added me yet.

okay so you can get or make a lot of ressources by yourself if you have the job for it. but a few items can only be recieved as drops from monsters. all types leather for example. but the more you progress in the story, the more things will be buyable in the shops. the prices are totally fine btw. considering you get good money if you make something with top-quality and then sell it.
you can upgrade the shops with gettings those points from that butterfly. dont know the name in the english version and nobody hear will understand the german word that is used in my version of the game

@Ufaowl it is kinda sad that the furniture doesnt impact anything. and like you said you cant even interact with it. therefore the job carpanter is only good for making weapons and tools. and of course quests where you have to make certain types of furniture. i still like the job though and i will continue to master it.

btw i have mastered the hunter job now and (light spoiler ahead so maybe stop reading?) you get a cool video after mastering any job! and you can watch it again at any time. very very funny!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Einherjar

@6ch6ris6 Finally added, sorry, i totally forgot. Also, of course i would know who "Flatterling" is, that shiny, glistening Bowtie Also, just change the A for a U in "Flatter" and the word is translated into english

And holy moly, you mastered a job already ? O.o I started a couple (Miner,Smithy, Woodcutter, Carpenter, Hunter, Tailor, Alchimist and Paladin) for the basic, autonomous "Jack-of-all-trades" approach, but just leveled each crafting job once.
Granted, i do every tutorial quest for story purposes and skipped the main quests to the time being.

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

SleepyCrossing

What is the U.S. release date for Fantasy Life? I've tried multiple places but I keep getting conflicting answers, including a store employee telling me it comes out Dec. 31st (obvious placeholder).

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

Pokefanmum82

Oct 24th

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

TWK

This game keeps getting better and better. It's a little slow in the beginning, but it really opens up a lot. The world feels very big. Haven't tried online yet, no friends playing it at the moment.

TWK

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4040-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: TobiasWK

Goner

Did you guys/girls notice that Fantasy Life writes save games to SD card only ??
There are more games using SD to save extra data about Street/Spotpass, but it looks like FL keeps all save games on the SD card only ! When after playing the game for a while we put the game in one of our other 3Dsses, it starts all over with 3 empty save slots ... ?

Goner

6ch6ris6

@Einherjar well i played for 20hours now and i only have 3 jobs (now 4). so of course i would be faster in mastering a job than you

@Miss_Dark why do you say there would be no story? i think you just havent started it yet. the story is quite good so far. i feel like i am comming to and end now though. but i think it will be a few more hours for the story alone.
the night music is best!

@TWK i reallz want to plaz the game online and go hunting some bosses with zou people, but the singleplayer hasnt stopped entertaining me yet.

btw i havent played toda so no new pics from me. BUT i recieved a streetpass hit for the game! i will try that out tomorrow.

PS whz the hell did my keyboard switch to english???? y and z are switched and the symbols too ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LzWinky

Because 'Murica

6ch6ris6

i think there was a rollback on these forums.

some new pics:
Untitled
this is how battles can look with a developed character (hunter)

Untitled
some cool island i found today

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Pokefanmum82

There was. Mostly everything that was posted yesterday is gone.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic