Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,087

Yoshi

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Tigus wrote:

@YvoCaro yeah thats what im hoping as well, well only 30 more days, that sounds like forever though.

2 DAYS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

miiverse will make this game even better
gotta love miiverse!

Well, I'll be playing Hyrule Warriors on Friday, beat that!

Oh wait....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Tigus wrote:

@YvoCaro yeah thats what im hoping as well, well only 30 more days, that sounds like forever though.

2 DAYS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

miiverse will make this game even better
gotta love miiverse!

I'm going to follow you on Miiverse as I need to see those pics you post!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

alright. the moment is coming. i will erase some people from my friendlist today to be able to add you guys here. i am preferably looking for players living in europe (because i am living in gemany). but i will also add anyone else.

my code is in my signature. my 3DS name is usually Zocka so don't try to remember my forum name^^

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

YvoCaro

6ch6ris6 wrote:

alright. the moment is coming. i will erase some people from my friendlist today to be able to add you guys here. i am preferably looking for players living in europe (because i am living in gemany). but i will also add anyone else.

my code is in my signature. my 3DS name is usually Zocka so don't try to remember my forum name^^

Wanna add me too? I will be buying the English version of Fantasy Life on my American 3DS, got a different Friend Code then the one on here ( which is my European one) let me know if you'd like to add me for Fantasy Life!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

Drawdler

I don't know if I'll be playing online much, but I read NL's review and decided to buy this. It snuck up on me from behind... Always love when that happens

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

6ch6ris6

@YvoCaro yeah just tell me the correct code i need to add

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

YvoCaro

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@YvoCaro yeah just tell me the correct code i need to add

My American code is 1306-5379-0048. I added you!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

Tigus

Well enjoy guys im really excited for you and can't wait to join you LET THE FANTASY BEGIN!!!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

MetalGear_Yoshi

Will this release on te eshop when the weekly update comes or will it not be available until the 27th?

MetalGear_Yoshi

LzWinky

MetalGear_Yoshi wrote:

Will this release on te eshop when the weekly update comes or will it not be available until the 27th?

It will be released on the release day

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MetalGear_Yoshi

Really? That sucks. I was hoping to play it later tonight.

MetalGear_Yoshi

Tigus

Ugh I WANNA PLAY XD!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

andreoni79 wrote:

"The Expansion Pack needs to be activated in-game after purchase, and this can only occur once the main story has been completed."
So there's no reason to buy the dlc at day one, right? Or the game will miss some of the extras?
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Fantasy-Life-899...

no need to buy on day one. wait till you played through the main story line and reached lvl 50. you wont be able to activate the dlc before that anyway

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Spoony_Tech

Is it bad I still don't know which job I want to start with? I'm leaning towards Hunter, Carpenter, and or Woodcrafter.
I was just a Blacksmith in Weapon Shop De omasse and ever game has a Paladin so I'll do those close to last.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Play a game of rock-paper-scissors with yourself to determine your first job

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

6ch6ris6

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Is it bad I still don't know which job I want to start with? I'm leaning towards Hunter, Carpenter, and or Woodcrafter.
I was just a Blacksmith in Weapon Shop De omasse and ever game has a Paladin so I'll do those close to last.

i will be hunter, carpenter and woodcutter^^ i think those will work together really well. but i will try every job for some time.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

Play a game of rock-paper-scissors with yourself to determine your first job

That sounds kinky! 😏

MERG said:

Yai

Looks like no luck of getting early from GAME today :c It was posted yesterday afternoon and hasn't arrived today. Hoping it will show up tomorrow because I cannot wait to play it!

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

andreoni79

Since the battles seem too easy I'll start as Angler or Tailor, hoping that this will rise the challenge!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic