Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 5,908

BrittGOAL14

I could cry. Tomorrow would've been 15 days with a perfect town. I haven't added trees, haven't demolished any PWPs and the villagers are complaining of a barren town again. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Today, I decided that I will hate Hugh and make him move. Don't know why, I just feel the need to beat him with a hammer until he leaves town.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

BrittGOAL14

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Today, I decided that I will hate Hugh and make him move. Don't know why, I just feel the need to beat him with a hammer until he leaves town.

I'm trying to get rid of Olaf!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ramstrong

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I could cry. Tomorrow would've been 15 days with a perfect town. I haven't added trees, haven't demolished any PWPs and the villagers are complaining of a barren town again. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

I already have my golden can, and it's a beauty!
I purposely planted more trees than necessary, and flowers! Lots of flowers! Zen Garden is coming up, too. The fact that I have beautiful town ordinance means that I don't have to worry about weeds, wilting flowers, or trash.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Shire

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

A few days before I got my golden watering can, I talked to Isabelle and she told me the town had too much trash or something. It was just because I'd put a rotten turnip on the ground to catch ants, and when I removed it, the town went back to being perfect and I was still able to get my golden can.

So as long as you get the rating back to perfect before tomorrow, you should be fine.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

Xyphon22

Two questions:
1. Is there a way I haven't figured out to tell the different bushes apart (hydrangea, azaleas, etc.) since apparently none of them but the hibiscus are flowering now? Some seem like they might be darker, but I'm not sure.
2. How big is the fence PWP? How many objects fit inside it? And is there actually a specific point for it?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BrittGOAL14

I have no Internet due to a storm. Only have my phone - I apologize for any trade offers I made, they're postponed. I'll add y'all when it works, remind me if I forget about you!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

SkywardLink98

@ELI-ASH Thanks for the video, I had been torturing Hugh for awhile now.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Kitty1342

Is there a way to get villagers back after they leave?

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

ELI-ASH

Kitty1342 wrote:

@Kitty1342 Yes but only after 16 villagers have moved out can you get a former villager to come back.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

e-love

ELI-ASH wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

@Kitty1342 Yes but only after 16 villagers have moved out can you get a former villager to come back.

How does this work o:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Kitty1342

ELI-ASH wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Thank you so much Eli.

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

ShanaRawr

My Wifi is being a piece of rubbish so all im doing atm is making money BTW just wanted to know are all the big beetles on the palm tree's availble on the island all year round i know they stop being available in your town end of this month but does that mean on island too or its gonn TAKE ages TO MAKE MONEY

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Shire

ShanaRawr wrote:

My Wifi is being a piece of rubbish so all im doing atm is making money BTW just wanted to know are all the big beetles on the palm tree's availble on the island all year round i know they stop being available in your town end of this month but does that mean on island too or its gonn TAKE ages TO MAKE MONEY

I imagine the Island is an always-summer sort of thing. You may have noticed that you can't check the time or date there.

Because time is meaningless...

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

ELI-ASH

@Kitty1342 your welcome ^_^
@ShanaRawr as far as i know the island never changes.Like i remember earlier when the "solstice" event happen were it was day time for 24 hours in the island it was Night time like normal.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

Shire wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

I imagine the Island is an always-summer sort of thing. You may have noticed that you can't check the time or date there.

Because time is meaningless...

I wondered why you couldnt do that LOL thank you you have put my mind at rest!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic