Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 2,677

Vinny

Not exactly a game, but how's the Nyko's PowerPack+ for the original 3DS?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

DefHalan

I thought Paper Mario Sticker Star was a Nintendo Selects title in NA, I got a 15% off coupon for it through My Nintendo but when I go to it, it says the game is $34 when I thought it would be $18. Not sure what to do now...

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Spoony_Tech

@DefHalan I know Game stop has it at 5$ from time to time. That was release year as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

@Spoony_Tech I don't have space for physical games, which is why I figured $18 wouldn't have been bad.

EDIT: Called Nintendo, got my points back lol

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ralizah

@Barbiegurl777 Depends. Do you want a cute rhythm game or a puzzler? They're pretty different experiences.

I'd go for RH Megamix, myself, as it's supposed to have a lot of content from different games and is very charming. Picross is Picross: alright, but nothing to get excited for.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

gcunit

I need 'the' definitive answer: which game offers the best all-round Kirby experience - Kirby Triple Deluxe or Kirby Planet Robobot?

And why don't these games drop in price in the UK?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

@gcunit Planet Robobot. The central gimmick of the game (the robobot armor) is incredibly cool and fun to use, the level design is often superb, and there are moments of spectacular creativity you won't find in other Kirby games.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Tobiaku

few questions:
-Does Yo-kai watch include the Japanese audio? I'm honestly not execting it, but it would be Nice. Besides they used Authentic feel or something like that as an excuse to not dub Tokyo Mirage sessions #FE. (No I odn't want a dub, I in TMS I just want the Japanese audio in YW)

-Is chibi robo really just like a easier Sayonara Umihara kawase?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

VoltageX

@tobibra Cant say about yo-kai watch. but I played through chibi robo zip lash like 3 times and it was a blast. a really fun platformer in my opinion, and I highly recommend it. it can be a bit easy, but there are some challenging stages that will give you hard time

VoltageX

Tasuki

So a co-worker of mine just picked up a 2DS and is looking to get into the Monster Hunter games with me. I have a 3DS XL and as I said he has a 2DS. He has never played them and I only played a bit of 3 I think it was on the Wii U. So what one would be a good one for us to start with?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki If you're familiar with 3U I would personally start there. That way if for whatever reason he doesn't like it it won't be that expensive to start. Keep in mind though if you go that route I don't believe the servers for online are up anymore.

Otherwise I would just go with Generations. A bit easier to learn then 4U and more fighting options to choose from.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech Yeah we were looking to play it online of course so we could play with each other. So yeah having active servers is a plus.

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki You could still play locally with just the 2 of you and your in game companions.

MERG said:

Tobiaku

@Barbiegurl777 , @VoltageX thanks will pick up Chibi robo.
I really hope it will be hard, as long as they don't have a plethora of levels like 33 in Sayonara Umihara Kawase. One would be enough x)

Tobiaku

gcunit

@Tsurii Thanks - I recently picked up MH4U as my first foray into MH, but have been having doubts and wondering if I should have held out for Generations instead. You've just made me feel better about my decision

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Spoony_Tech

@Tsurii Totally forgot about that.

@Tasuki Locally is same room so that's not an option. I still say go with Generations but can't argue with not going with 4U.

MERG said:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech Yeah, the only time being in the same room is possible would be at work and even that would be a half hour at most. Might check to see which one is the cheaper of the two and go from there if they are both viable.

My Backlog

Tobiaku

Have anynone bought American games on Play-asia?
Just wondering, it should be allright as long as I avoid the covers with the little the circle (stickers?) saying its from Saudia Arabia/Singapore/Malaysia right?
I have nothing against those countries, but I'm better safe than sorry.

Tobiaku

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic