Forums

Topic: Game & Watch 1989

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Bubu5000

Hello there!

A friend of mine came across a Game & Watch Legend of Zelda from 1989 and asked me if I would like to buy it. He found it in a weekly flee market and talked with the seller to keep it for him for one week.

Now my question for you guys if if you think it's worth it? It's about 175 Euro and looks in great condition minus some scratches on both sides of the outside. I admit I don't know much about the system, looked for it online but couldn't find too much details about the game, its story and if it's any good.

Taking everything into account, its condition and its place in the Zelda pantheon and here I rely on your knowledge, do you think it's worth it?

Bubu5000

Dogorilla

There's some info about it on Wikipedia, in case you haven't seen that (though the pricing estimate seems to be very outdated): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda_LCD_games

I don't much else about it personally, but as with any Game & Watch, if you're just interested in playing the game itself it's almost certainly not worth that price, whereas if you want it as a collector's item it's really up to you whether you'd pay that much for it.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Servbot_EJ

Judging by the prices I'm seeing online (averaging at around $375), that sounds like a pretty good deal. Personally, I'd love to own an original Game & Watch as a collectable one of these days, just can't find one that's very affordable.

Servbot_EJ

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic