Jet Kave Adventure is a brand new platformer getting ready to clobber its way onto a Switch near you.
The game has you taking on the role of Kave, ex-chief of your tribe, who has been banished by your own people. As luck would have it, though, you stumble across a jetpack which suddenly transforms you into the only caveman who stands a chance against the troublesome "alien invader", taking you on a journey to save the whole island and regain the tribe's love.
It's said to feature all the things that make 2.5D platformers so enjoyable - "skill-based action, challenging boss fights, clever secrets and thrilling set-pieces" - and you'll be mastering jet-fueled platforming, smashing through walls, knocking out enemies and manipulating objects along the way. Here's a feature list to tell you a little more:
JET KAVE ADVENTURE – MAIN FEATURES:
● Save the island and Kave’s honor in a playful “Stone fiction” adventure
● Jetpack through 36 colorful levels riddled with hazards and rich with secrets
● Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies
● Show what you’re made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights
● Master jet-fueled platforming to find collectibles and upgrade your gear
● Enjoy a 2.5D adventure platformer tailor-made for Nintendo Switch!
Jet Kave Adventure is still in development, but we're told that a Switch release date will be announced "shortly", perhaps on 11th July as hinted at in the trailer above.
Do you like the sound of this one? Let us know if you'll be keeping an eye out for more info with a comment below.