Real-time strategy fans rejoice: Crush Your Enemies is bringing its brutal, beer-drinking antics to Nintendo Switch.
Crush Your Enemies aims to ditch the usual real-time strategy need for grinding to win intense battles, instead focusing on the basics to get rid of the "boring bits". You'll be doing plenty of planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory, and outwitting your opponents with your incredible strategic plans.
It's a pretty over-the-top experience, as you can probably tell from the trailer above, but one that has received praise from players and critics alike; the game has received a large percentage of positive reviews on Steam since its release a couple of years ago. Here's a feature list for you to enjoy.
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled even with one Joy-Con™
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Online and local multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones. The battle never has to end!
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
The game is scheduled to release this summer, although no specific date or pricing has been revealed just yet.
Is this barmy adventure your kind of style? Will you be giving this one a go when it arrives this summer? As ever, share your thoughts with us down below.