Picomy has announced that its 2015 adventure platformer Heroki will arrive on Nintendo Switch next month.
Originally published on iOS, Heroki sees players flying headfirst into an award-winning action adventure, tasked with saving a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Players must master the wind to fly, freefall, dash, and bash their way across the game's sky-islands, jungles, seas, and deserts.
The developers have stated that this is "the best version of Heroki on any platform", perhaps thanks in part to some of the Switch's unique features like HD Rumble. You can check out a full feature list below.
- 10+ hours of deep gameplay
- Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
- Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
- Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and more
- Find hidden treasures and collect many items
- Explore four stunning worlds
- Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
- Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
- Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
- 60FPS Full HD performance
- HD Rumble
The game is scheduled to launch on 20th July, but a pre-purchase option will be available from 30th June. This pre-purchase will have a limited-time 30% discount, hacking down the game's usual $9.99 price point.
Do you like what you see from the trailer above? Are you tempted by the pre-purchase discount? Let us know your initial impressions with a comment down below.