Welcome to our ultimate guide for collecting every Power Moon from the Cloud Kingdom in Super Mario Odyssey! Below, you'll find maps detailing the exact location for all 9 of the Power Moons located in this Kingdom, as well as descriptions on how to get each and every one of them.
The numbers on the maps correspond to the relevant Power Moon listed below and, whilst most of them appear in that spot from the beginning (or after you've completed the story at least), it is worth nothing that sometimes you are required to perform a specific action to make it appear. Use a combination of our maps and walkthrough information to grab each of the Power Moons with ease. Enjoy!
Cloud Kingdom Power Moons (1-2)
1. Picture Match: Basically a Goomba: Enter the green warp pipe in the centre of the Kingdom to find a Goomba picture puzzle. You'll need to study the picture very closely to remember which pieces need to be placed onto the canvas. If you're struggling, you can always use the Switch's capture button to save a photo of the original picture to refer to.
2. Peach in the Cloud Kingdom: In the northeast of the Kingdom's main platform you'll see Princess Peach. Talk to her to receive a Power Moon.
Cloud Kingdom 'Moon Rock' Power Moons (3-9)
These Power Moons will become available to you when you have smashed the Moon Rock located in this Kingdom.
3. Digging in the… Cloud?: After smashing the Moon Rock, a marker will appear on your map in the same spot as location 3 on our map above. Head to this very exact point and ground pound the floor there to receive a Power Moon.
4. High, High Above the Clouds: On the western side of the main island you should find some cloud platforms. Use Cappy on these to reach the bigger, circular platform and ground pound it to make it rise into the air. From here, you'll need to throw Cappy at all of the platforms you can see to reach the Power Moon at the end. If you're struggling to aim your throws, shake a Joy-Con to throw Cappy and then shake it again to make Cappy home in on the target.
5. Crossing the Cloud Sea: Head to location 5 on our map to find some cloud platforms leading to a golden key. Use Cappy to make your way across the clouds, grab the key, and then make your way back to where you started to collect the Power Moon.
6. Taking Notes: Up and Down: On the eastern side of the main island you'll see a smaller platform that can be ground-pounded to make it rise. Head over there using Cappy, perform a ground pound on the platform, and touch the glowing treble clef at the top. Use Cappy to collect all of the music notes that are hovering around the tower to get a Power Moon.
7. Picture Match: A Stellar Goomba! (see location 1): This is a slightly more difficult version of Power Moon number 1 and is located in the same place. The exact same tactics apply, however, so use the knowledge gained from your first try to clear the puzzle again. You'll get a second Power Moon for your efforts.
8. King of the Cube!: At location 8 on our map you'll see a grey warp pipe. Head inside to make your way through a 2D Mario cube section. You'll need to collect all five Moon Shards inside (all of which are in plain view as you travel through the cube) for this Power Moon .
9. The Sixth Face (see location 8): In the same cube puzzle as Power Moon number 8, make your way all the way through until you reach the room with lava inside. Head over the the platform underneath the green pipe and jump up as if you were trying to reach the pipe from there. You should discover some invisible blocks by hitting them from underneath - use these to access the pipe to take you to a secret room with a second Power Moon.
We hope that you have found this guide on collecting all Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey's Cloud Kingdom useful. Let us know if you've managed to grab them all with a comment below.