Owners of the latest entry in the Just Dance series, Just Dance 2014, will be able to download some of 2012 and 2013's biggest hits such as Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding's 'I Need Your Love' and PSY's 'Gangnam Style'. A new version of 'Applause' is included, featuring the official dance moves from Gaga's choreographer, Richy Jackson. '#thatPOWER' will include alternate dance moves, just in case you're tired of dancing to the current version.
See the list of downloadable songs below:
- Can't Get Enough - Becky G Ft. Pitbull
- Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
- I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris Ft. Ellie Goulding
- My Main Girl - Mainstreet
- Gangnam Style - PSY
- Applause (official choreography by Richy Jackson) - Lady Gaga
- #thatPOWER” (alternate choreography) - will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber
These will be available for purchase from 17th December, with the new tracks costing $2.99. Official or alternate choreography tracks are priced at $1.99 each.
Will you be setting up the disco ball and dancing the night away to any of these tracks? Be sure to let us know in the comment section once you've taken a breather from bustin' a groove.