GC: Rayman TV Party Update
Posted by Anthony Dickens
Ubisoft issue an updated fact sheet at this years GC event along with a trailer and new screenshots.
First they invaded the world and, now your TV! The Rabbids have taken over almost every channel you can imagine, from music to movies – even TV ads! Help the Rabbids destroy all our daily viewing and drive Rayman crazy.
In Story Mode, play through a week of television, with each day bringing new wacky challenges of skill and insane movements in a compilation of mini-games. With up to eight players in turn-based mode and four players simultaneously, get ready for you and all your friends to go insane!
- Unique use of the Wii Balance Board™. Play loads of exciting new games with the new Wii Balance Board and experience the first game in the world that you can play with your rear end!
- New wacky games. 65+ brand-new games that spoof popular culture, from TV series to TV classics, not to mention insane ads!
- All-new party mode. Play co-op or battle your friends simultaneously with up to four players, or go crazy with up to eight players in party mode! You can even sabotage your friends while they are playing!
- Unique use of the Wii Remote™. Discover new and innovative ways to play with eight types of gameplay, including shaking, precision, dexterity and balance.
- Shake that Rabbid. Use the Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board to dance and wiggle your booty.
- Customize your bunny. Pimp your bunny out, take his photo and send it to your friends online.
Obviously the success of first few games will ensure this will be a sales hit, throwing the balance board into the mix should make for some very interesting and possibly embarrassing gameplay. Perfect for Christmas day!
Check out the trailer: