E3 2008: Castlevania Judgement
Posted by Anthony Dickens
Konami's first ever Castlevania title for Wii is the fighter subtitled Judgment, some new info and screens available today.
The battle between good and evil continues with Castlevania Judgment, the first Castlevania title for the Wii. Castlevania Judgment brings together the many generations of heroic vampire hunters, including the fearsome Belmont clan, as well as Dracula’s most formidable allies, and pits them against one another in the first Castlevania fighting game ever created! Choose sides from a collection of 14 battle-tested warriors in a clash of epic proportions that will span the depths of time.
- Select from many of your favorite characters from the last 22 years of Castlevania games
- Characters designed by the famous manga artist Takeshi Obata
- Stunning characters and 3D environments rendered beautifully on the Wii
- Battle across several stages with environmental elements you can use to your advantage, including objects to pick up and throw
- Engage in head-to-head battle via Wi-Fi connectivity
- Connect with Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS) to unlock special items
No release date yet, but it can't be too far away.