In Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, players will compete in events that take place in environments based on the official venues of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Using a supporting cast of characters from the amazing worlds of both Mario and Sonic, gamers will be able to compete as or against a range of lovable personalities including Mario, Sonic, Luigi™, Knuckles™, Yoshi®, Tails™ and more.
Great news for the SEGA / Nintendo partnership, hopefully this means the two companies will start sharing IP more often. Here's a run down of last week (week of Dec 8th) charts:
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- Need for Speed: ProStreet
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- The Simpsons Game
- FIFA 08
- Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training
- Assassin's Creed
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
- WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2008
- Mario Party 8
Merry Christmas SEGA!