Wii U eShop
If you read our recent review of BiP Media's pet management sim My Jurassic Farm, you'll know what to expect with its sister release, My Arctic Farm: the exact same experience, but instead of T-rexes and triceratops (triceratopses?) you'll be raising penguins and polar bears. The long-running "My ____ Farm" series began humbly enough...
About The Game
Need fresh air? Raise polar bears, penguins, arctic wolves or seals on Wii U!
At the beginning of the game, all you own is an empty field, a few pennies and a single little penguin... You need to feed your penguin, take care of it and improve its lifestyle. Well fed with fish, your penguin will lay eggs which can then be sold to the Shopkeeper. And with this money, you can buy new animals at the Farmers’ Market and purchase equipment from the Shopkeeper.
Little by little as your farm builds up, you will unlock certain bonuses: fun colors for animals, guard wolf, snowmobile, Inuit totem, etc.
- 10 kinds of animals to customize;
- Take care of your animals: food, clean, disease, etc.;
- Many farm improvements to buy and bonuses to collect;
- Several missions and events to spice-up your farm life;
- Languages: English, Spanish and French;
- “My Arctic Farm” is designed for kids (7-11), but farm life is an all-age challenge!