Sorry, no review of Zumba Fitness World Party yet.
About The Game
Majesco Expands Best-Selling Fitness Franchise with Flagship Next Gen Console Releases
Majesco Entertainment Company publisher of the Zumba Fitness video game franchise that has now sold more than nine million copies worldwide, announced today that Zumba Fitness World Party is expected to launch this October on Kinect for Xbox 360, Wii U and Wii, and later this year on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Immerse yourself in the movement and music of exotic global destinations in this culturally-rich fitness experience that brings the corners of the Earth into your living room!
This vibrant fitness journey kicks off with the World Party teaser trailer followed by the Brazil destination trailer that marks the first stop in the Passport to Party program. Every month Majesco will release a new destination trailer that gives players a sneak peek of where Zumba will take their in-game workout.
“Innovation defines our Zumba franchise strategy this year," said Jesse Sutton, chief executive officer, Majesco Entertainment. “World Party's next gen debut features an exciting new aesthetic that complements the game's theme and brings the player around the world in an immersive exploration of movement, music and culture. What's more, our first mobile tablet game, Zumba Dance, breaks new ground as a motion-based app that tracks calorie burn in a flexible on-the-go fitness format. Both of these products exemplify our vision for franchise growth—leverage new technology to create marketable, differentiated experiences on current generation systems while expanding the brand across next gen and mobile platforms."
"The World Party game has always been a dream for us," said Jeffrey Perlman, CMO, Zumba Fitness. "Zumba blurs the lines between fitness, entertainment and culture. As such, we wanted to create a game that explored different dance cultures from around the world. World Party unites the player with the global community of dance through an interactive experience that delivers both physical and emotional benefits."
The world is your dance floor in Zumba Fitness World Party. This engaging interactive game takes you on a cultural joyride around the world as you burn up to 1,000 calories per hour with more than 40 high-energy new routines and an unparalleled international soundtrack featuring Lady Gaga, Pitbull and Daddy Yankee. Learn to love your workout with this fun, freeing fitness journey that expands your horizons with an abundance of new and returning features, including:
- 40+ fresh songs including chart-topping hits, new Zumba originals, and eclectic tracks from regional musicians. Full soundtrack to be announced.
- A new visual presentation complements your travel to exotic worldwide locations with an extraordinary cast of 14 celebrity Zumba instructors including: Beto, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Melissa Chiz, Heidy Torres and Loretta Bates.
- 30+ cultural dance styles, from Cumbia to Swing to Hip-Hop and Bollywood plus new additions like Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- The New World Dance Tour mode unlocks songs from each region in a progressive trip around the world realized through on location videos.
- Streamlined Progress Tracker Plus tallies all your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, fitness goals met, and more.
- 45 new classes of varying lengths cater to your schedule while the Custom Playlist feature enables you to choose your favorite music and routines.
Low, medium, and high intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus an expanded Learn the Steps mode with eight tutorial modules.
- Two-player support on Xbox One and Kinect for Xbox 360 and four-player support on Wii U and Wii.
- Unlock behind-the-scenes videos, artist interviews and souvenirs to stay motivated as you play.
Developed by Zoë Mode, Zumba Fitness World Party is expected to launch this October on Kinect for Xbox 360, Wii U and Wii, and later this year on Xbox One. The game will debut at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) this June in Los Angeles where media will have the chance to see and play the game for the first time.