- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 21st Sep 2010 (USA)
Your children would prefer a spanking
As a franchise, Kidz Bop is a strange one. While compilations of popular dance songs are nothing new, Kidz Bop releases are actually compilations of covers of dance songs, all performed by a troupe of prepubescent moppets whose voices are auto-tuned and otherwise processed until they arrive, indistinguishable...
About The Game
Be the Newest Kidz Bop Dance Star!
The #1 music brand for kids 5-12 hits the dance floor. Kidz can get their groove on to some of today’s greatest dance hits like Paparazzi, Get The Party Started and Thriller. Players step to the beat and learn all the moves from Kidz Bop Kids, Dana and Valerie.
- Features 24 songs popularized by artists such as Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus and more
- All songs sung ‘by kids for kids’ with family friendly lyrics
- Kids are encouraged to express themselves creatively, there are no ‘losers’
- Earn points by learning dance moves from Dana and Valerie and go shopping for kid-cool outfits, costumes, hairstyles, and accessories
- Players only need the Wii Remote, no dance pad required
- Get the party started with 2-player dance modes - fun for the entire family
- Simple dance steps and controls for younger kids with hints and tips