Take the case! ...I think.
If you're a Hanna-Barbera cartoon, job security should be the least of your worries – just as long as you don't mind your occupation's title changing a bit. In 2000, winged warrior Birdman saw a resurrection in the suit and tie of a third-rate attorney. Other characters from the low-budget animation house came along for...
About The Game
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law™ is a fully animated interactive adventure game that merges the fun and mayhem of the popular Adult Swim TV show with Capcom’s unique style of gameplay. Players will step into the shiny wingtips of Harvey Birdman, a third-rate superhero turned third-rate defense attorney charged with exonerating parodied classic cartoon characters.
Over the course of the game, players must guide Harvey through a series of odd and comical cases. Each of the game's five interactive stories takes the winged crusader of justice to familiar locations from the TV show. In order to prove his client’s innocence, Harvey must peruse the scene of the crime, gather evidence, talk with other cartoon characters, occasionally have drinks with opposing council, and of course, tear holes – no matter how ridiculous – in the testimony provided by the witness for the prosecution. Harvey must bring the whole story together to defend his client in a court where anything can happen… including a confrontation with the prosecution who brandishes a Shrink Ray Gun. With outrageous gameplay and the comical antics of hilarious animated characters, players and fans alike will feel that they are not just taking control of a character, but actually taking part in a brand new episode of Harvey Birdman.
- Sleuth your way through five uproarious all new court cases
- Experience fully animated gameplay and voice-over dialogue
- Enjoy the vocal talents of series regulars like Gary Cole, Lewis Black, Peter MacNicol, John Michael Higgins and more
- Visit and explore familiar locales from the show
- Interact with favorite series characters - let Mentok take your mind! Get shrunk by Reducto! Avoid Phil Ken Sebben's quadruple entendres!
- Investigate and collect evidence for courtroom battles with semi-private prosecutors
- Press, confront and break witnesses for your chance to reveal lies and scintillating secrets
- For Wii version, players will be able to point and aim their way through the cases, using the Wii Remote