Now this is how you're supposed to update a classic
Originally released in 1989 on the NES console, A Boy and His Blob was quickly praised for its originality and unique gameplay ideas. Unfortunately, it was also criticized for its often sluggish control system and sometimes confusing level designs. Over the years several developers have created...
About The Game
A tale of friends, heroes and… jelly beans?
When the blob crash lands on earth, he finds an unlikely hero in a young boy to help him return to his enslaved home planet. Armed with nothing but a bag full of jelly beans and an unparalleled friendship, this pair of heroes will take you on an adventure that spans the galaxy.
a boy and his blob makes it’s triumphant return! A re-imagining of the NES classic, as the boy, you feed your blob jelly beans and watch him transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger. With its robust and emotionally driven story, challenging puzzles, and visually impressive art style, a boy and his blob is sure to become a classic once again.
- Experience the heartwarming story through an all-new, hand-drawn and animated presentation designed exclusively for Wii.
- Teamwork is key: the boy has limited movement and strength, so you must use your blob friend to transform into useful objects to get to things or places the boy cannot access alone.
- Transform the blob into 15 useful items by feeding him jelly beans such as the all-new Cream Cannon and Bubble Gum Bouncer and classic beans like the Licorice Ladder, Apple Jack and Tangerine Trampoline!
- Travel through the Blobolonian Outskirts to the Emperor’s Citadel through 40 breathtaking levels filled with hidden treasures!
- 40 additional challenge levels will put your skills to the ultimate test!
- Battle baddies and evil bosses that terrorize Blobolonia, including the Serpent, Quadruped Beast, and even the Blobolonian Emperor himself!
- Unlock bonus content including original concept art, videos and more.
- Keep the blob happy by using the all-new “Hug Button”!