- Release Date
- 7th Dec 2009, 800 points (USA)
- 23rd Oct 2009, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 14th Jul 2009 (JPN)
- Controller Support
- Wii Remote, Gamecube, Classic
- Feature Support
- 480p, PAL 60hz
About This Game
Destroy anyone that gets in your way in one breathtaking action scene after another!
Ninja children are captured by a syndicate of evil Ninja and outlaws. Joe Musashi, a master of Ninjitsu and other martial arts penetrates single-handedly into the opponent's territory on a mission to rescue the little ones and wipe out the band of villains.
- The method of offensive combat automatically changes allowing the player to utilize the punch/kick for foes nearby and the "Shuriken" (steel throwing blades), etc. for those faraway.
- 5 missions, each consisting of 3-4 stages, take the player through a rich assortment of scenes.
- High-speed action, a variety of weapons, unique enemies and a wide array of Ninjitsu techniques combine to give you the maximum in playing enjoyment.
How to Play:
- Rescuing all of the children being held in a stage by destroying the opposition permits you to proceed on to the next one.
- Saving the children results in your earning POWER-UP weapons and points.
- Ninja "MAGIC" can be used only once in every stage.
- Defeating the boss in the mission's last stage enable the hero to advance to the BONUS stage.
Can you help Joe Musashi save the children and restore peace?