Wii Virtual Console / Virtual Console Arcade
Put on your ninja suit and rescue the kiddies once again!
After treating retro gaming fans to the delights of Revenge of Shinobi and Shinobi III from the Mega Drive / Genesis, it is only right that SEGA bring us back to basics and let us get our grubby mitts on the original arcade game from 1987 where this glorious franchise began. Considered to be...
About The Game
Destroy anyone that gets in your way in one breathtaking action scene after another!
Ninja children are captured by a syndicate of evil Ninja and outlaws. Joe Musashi, a master of Ninjitsu and other martial arts penetrates single-handedly into the opponent's territory on a mission to rescue the little ones and wipe out the band of villains.
- The method of offensive combat automatically changes allowing the player to utilize the punch/kick for foes nearby and the "Shuriken" (steel throwing blades), etc. for those faraway.
- 5 missions, each consisting of 3-4 stages, take the player through a rich assortment of scenes.
- High-speed action, a variety of weapons, unique enemies and a wide array of Ninjitsu techniques combine to give you the maximum in playing enjoyment.
How to Play:
- Rescuing all of the children being held in a stage by destroying the opposition permits you to proceed on to the next one.
- Saving the children results in your earning POWER-UP weapons and points.
- Ninja "MAGIC" can be used only once in every stage.
- Defeating the boss in the mission's last stage enable the hero to advance to the BONUS stage.
Can you help Joe Musashi save the children and restore peace?