- Release Date
- Q1 2020 (US/Canada)
Sorry, no review of Wunderling yet.
About The Game
In Wunderling, a retro video game henchman (the title character) is revived and given the power to jump by its master – the evil sorceress Kohlrabi. Seeking to tighten her hold on the Vegetable Kingdom and defeat its hero (the Carrot Man), she tasks the Wunderling with protecting her prisoner – the lovely Princess Pea. Unable to stop or change direction at will, planning ahead becomes a must. The Wunderling’s special abilities will be essential to navigate the game’s lengthy scrolling levels!
- Jump between platforms and solve puzzles with one hand!
- Discover a hidden treasure in each stage.
- Unlock hidden Wunder-moves like “Boost” and “Wall-Jump”!
- Enjoy beautiful bite-sized pixel art.
- Laugh out loud with an original story by Alex Faciane (The Completionist/Super Beard Bros.)
- Listen to a nostalgic soundtrack by Ratvader (Oscar Sidoff Rydelius) of else Heart.Break(), Anthill (Nintendo Switch version), and Kenshō fame.
- Track down the hero: In Wunderling, YOU’RE the boss!