Sharp and to the point
The humble side-scrolling brawler was once a huge draw in the gaming industry, with titles like Double Dragon, Final Fight and Streets of Rage providing players with gratifying and visceral combat (usually with a friend in tow) across a wide range of stages and settings. When the arcades began to lose their importance in the...
About The Game
Defend the North
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by the old arcade classics! Experience a historically inspired storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.